#PlayApartTogether 🎨 Fan Art Contest: Submissions

#EPFanArtContest и #PlayApartTogether
From Crystal Eagles, proud member of the Crystal family :wink:

3 Likes

#EPFanArtContest и #PlayApartTogether
From Crystal Eagles, proud member of the Crystal family :wink:

2 Likes

Colegas nuestra alianza termina sus presentaciones y llamados a nuevos integrantes a través de estos carteles .Desde Latinoamerica . En lo personal fue un agrado este concurso nos despedimos con este cartel inspirado en uno de los elementos del juego . Hoy Oscuridad.

Tenemos una nueva alianza escuela Guardia Latina 2 iniciemos juntos este nuevo camino y para los con mas experiencia y buscan una alianza Guardia Latina los espera .

Atman

3 Likes

La Alianza GUARDIA LATINAll se complace en recibir nuevos guerreros, estamos orgullosos de que nuestro desarrollo a sido un desafío , somos una gran familia, puedes unirte a nosotros, no importa si eres nuevo o antiguo. Te esperamos para meterle la garra de guardia latina.

3 Likes

Fantastic Work Sir! Really nicely done!

1 Like

thank you WoofWoof :slight_smile:

Categorie art digital static
Alice in Wonderland invite you to join our alliance.

2 Likes

Stay safe people!

#EPFanArtContest #epfanartcontest
#PlayApartTogether #playaparttogether
Category handdrawn

11 Likes

#epfanartcontest #playaparttogether

Sorry for the delay, work done.
Greetings friends

ALIANÇA - (PROJETO GUERRILHA MZL)
MARK ZL

2 Likes

#epfansrtcontest #playaparttogether
Hace 2 meses me retire de una gran alianza y decidí tener mi propia alianza, entonces reclute amigos de alrededor del mundo para poder crecer juntos como equipo y como persona, nos divertimos bastante y nos gusta mucho el juego, esperamos que disfruten mucho el vídeo.

Empires y Puzzle #PlayApartTogether - YouTube

1 Like

Hello all! Here’s the ad I designed for our alliance. We have 4 spots open. 1400 cups, 9-11 star Titans, daily play a must.

2 Likes

Fantasy Warriors business card! #playaparttogether #epfanartcontest

2 Likes

3 Likes

My submission for competition… Hope its ok

#PlayApartTogether #epfanartcontest
Here, a poem based in my alliance motto: “For the good of the order, proud to be a lurker.”

For we fight together,
the good and bad boards
of titans and wars,
the purple’s our tank.
Order? Use your flags.

Proud of our heroes,
to be a regrets zero
a lurker should never
stop playing apart,
together.

2 Likes

Join the Homies and let’s have fun together

Interested in Joining us,dont hesitate to reach out to us here or through Line

Category : Digital (video)

Video Credit to #BlueFalcon :100:

Stay safe and have fun with E&P
#PlayApartTogether #playaparttogether
#EPFanArtContest #epfanartcontest

4 Likes

Thank you for all your wonderful submissions, we’ll be closing this topic now while we collect all the entries. Our jury here at Small Giant Games will be selecting the shortlist of entries in each category in the coming days. Stay tuned! :raised_hands:

As a reminder, here’s the contest discussion topic: #PlayApartTogether 🎨 Fan Art Contest: Discussion

12 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 2 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.

10 posts were merged into an existing topic: #PlayApartTogether :art: Fan Art Contest: Discussion

Hi this is Noir’e as a leader of “ʚ-•°angels✧guardians°•-ɞ”. So… here is the submission of my poster art I created for my alliance. Given the opportunity by Empires and Puzzles fan art to create a flyer myself I’ve been looking forward to participate into the event. And I really enjoyed the process of designing one, I’m quite satisfied with the result; although my Photoshop acted up last minute (was quite painful LOL), and I’m glad to be apart of the community. Hope you guys enjoy my art :slight_smile: Thanks for those checking my work. Stay safe and have a lovely day everyone.

#PlayApartTogether
#EPFanArtContest

3 Likes