#PlayApartTogether 🎨 Fan Art Contest: Submissions

Nice image but the word steak in French is wrong as it’s Bifteck, lol everything in there is in French, lol, and in English on your image it should be Steak not Steack.

Sorry for the correction but as a Frenchman it is the first thing I noticed.

2 Likes

On behalf of Titan Apocalypse, I would like to share and submit this :smile:

a little banner to go with posts too :slight_smile:

13 Likes

My 2nd
#EPFanArtContest
#PlayApartTogether

My first can be found here

7 Likes

Merci… j apprends l anglais progressivement… et j ai même oublié le n de ma licorne… beaucoup de fautes. Lol

2 Likes

De Rein.
Au moins vous essayez.

:+1:

1 Like

#EPFanArtContest #PlayApartTogether

We present to your attention a promotional video of our Alliance. Me and my husband (my co-leader) made this video completely by ourselves. Even music. :couple: :blush:
Scriptwriter, designer, director, video editor – ARKTIKA, leader alliance «Альянс TUTTI FRUTTI»
Voiceover, arranger / musician, sound engineer – MаXхX, co-leader alliance «Альянс TUTTI FRUTTI».
The video uses the original author’s arrangement of the Anthem of Russia. Arrangement author - MаXхX, co-leader alliance «Альянс TUTTI FRUTTI».

Explanation: Each character in the video says why they want to join our Alliance. They say that they are strong, positive, and active… Only the character in the form of Obakan, said that he plays recently and is rarely in the game. Such fighters are not suitable for our Alliance. :wink:

29 Likes

LOL Sartana the fisherman. That’s great :+1:

1 Like

Union Latina:

Nuestra alianza ataca activamente a los titanes y participa en la guerra. Buscamos aliados activos para ser uno de los mejores!

2 Likes

#EPFanArtContest
#PlayApartTogether

2 Likes

My question is: why are you constantly deleting your video and posting it again? You don’t know that your message can simply be edited? :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

He might just be continuously bring it back to the bottom in the hope it will be seen more often, lol

Sorry, is the first time here in the forum.
I’m still learning it :see_no_evil:

1 Like

1 Like

If you click on the pencil icon under your message, you can change the text, replace the attached file … It’s easy.

Tried to do Vela as well

7 Likes

The Ukrainian Alliance “Molfars Shelter” is always glad to make new friends!
Український альянс “Прихисток Мольфара” завжди раді новим друзям! :wink:
P.S. Drawing - my own hand drawn sketch (colored pencils + black liner) fonts added digitally
#epfanartcontest
#playaparttogether

34 Likes

This is a minus to the karma of the disco bot. He did not teach the beginner how to use the forum. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

My own, handdrawn sketch. Hope you will like it :blush:
This is PART 6 of the history… check the next one :slight_smile:
#PlayAparttogether
#EPFanArtContest

Part 1: #PlayApartTogether 🎨 Fan Art Contest: Submissions - #12 by Brenna85
Part 2: #PlayApartTogether 🎨 Fan Art Contest: Submissions - #26 by Brenna85
Part 3: #PlayApartTogether 🎨 Fan Art Contest: Submissions - #31 by Brenna85
Part 4: #PlayApartTogether 🎨 Fan Art Contest: Submissions - #74 by Brenna85
Part 5: #PlayApartTogether 🎨 Fan Art Contest: Submissions - #103 by Brenna85
Part 6: #PlayApartTogether 🎨 Fan Art Contest: Submissions - #169 by Brenna85
Part 7: #PlayApartTogether 🎨 Fan Art Contest: Submissions - #227 by Brenna85

Movie: #PlayApartTogether 🎨 Fan Art Contest: Submissions - #228 by Brenna85

21 Likes

My third contribution for the contest.
Category digital art static!
Ads for Kiss and kill, a french alliance.
#PlayApartTogether #EPanArtContest

12 Likes

As a fellow artist, I would like to commend the clever creativity and imagination used in your visual storytelling @Brenna85 :smile: :blush: What Alliance are you a part of? I’m definitely interested in joining, you’ve convinced me!

3 Likes