#PlayApartTogether 🎨 Fan Art Contest: Finalists for Digital (static) & Handdrawn Categories [ARCHIVED TOPIC]

Unfortunately, we have to halt the voting temporarily, while we are investigating the entries. It has been brought to our attention that some entries are not compliant with the contest rules. My sincerest apologies for this! We’ll replace these submissions and restart the voting later today.

10 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: #PlayApartTogether :art: Fan Art Contest: Finalists for Digital (static) & Handdrawn Categories [Voting Open Now!] [Updated]

I don’t understand. Voting doesn’t work and there are same arts in both categories :thinking:

2 Likes

Я вот совсем не понимаю чем отличаются картинки в категориях??
Они одинаковые

1 Like

We need to create a “This is why we can’t have nice things” thread.

2 Likes

Recommend closing this thread and linking to a new one with proper voting. You may have some who won’t revisit this thread, especially with some of the negativity in it.

4 Likes

Thanks for clarification. Besides potential missed copywrite problems the assumption of a recruitment part needed was the biggest issue. It is clearly missing in the rules that a recruitment part is needed to participate. But with the theme of the contest it wasn’t a to far stretched assumption that it at least has any influence.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll do that, I don’t know what happened with the polls, I double-checked them before posting. :confused: Must be a technical error, my apologies!

1 Like

Here’s the new topic now with the correct polls:

I’ll close this topic.