#PlayApartTogether 🎨 Fan Art Contest: Discussion

This is the main topic to discuss our playaparttogether - Empires & Puzzles Fan Art Contest! !

Please make sure to read our announcement (including timetable and rules) before posting:

Submissions should be posted here:

14 Likes

@Petri Are GIFs allowed and if so, in which category do they belong?

1 Like

This is an awesome idea, there are so many creative people here on the forums. Can’t wait to view all the entries. :art: :heartpulse: :trophy:

7 Likes

@fre Could you give me instruction on exactly how to make a little video like that? Is that powerpoint?

No I just use clips for iPhones

I hope someone makes a Facebook frame with an E&P theme. My graphics skills are poor and so was my attempt at creating a frame! :laughing:

1 Like

Hi,
when can we expect results?

3 Likes

I been trying to figure it out

3 Likes

Bonjour, merci a tous pour vos propositions artistiques. Je me suis régalé.
J’espère que mes dessins vous auront également divertir.

From devoted Ghost team Dk

2 Likes

Colegas muy buen día alguien tiene información sobre los resultados del Fan Art estamos impacientes por conocer los resultados .

Atman

1 Like

Why so much time to decide?
Cheers :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I guess we’ve been waiting so long because of the recent changes. I think SGG had a lot of work recently. Anyway, @Petri , is it possible to know approximate date of contest’s next stage?

9 Likes

Buen dia colegas .
Hoy después de 20 días de espera por algún resultado o por algún respuesta o por algún gesto por aclarar las dudas las preguntas la espera de los jugadores sobre los resultados preguntó nuevamente :
Los resultados a Fan Art cuando estaran disponibles?

Saludos Atman

Good morning, colleagues.
Today after 20 days of waiting for some result or for some answer or for some gesture to clarify the doubts the questions the waiting of the players about the results asked again:
The results to Fan Art when they will be available?

best regards Atman

1 Like

Hi, we will be releasing the shortlist/finalists later this week! My apologies for the delay.

15 Likes

Petri gracias por dar respuesta a la pregunta gracias por darnos un tiempo para dar alguna luz a esto gracias por tu ayuda .

Saludos Atman.

Petri Thank you for answering the question. Thank you for giving us some time to shed some light on this. Thank you for your help.

Cheers Atman.

3 Likes

Heya!

There is no chance to make these contests more professional? I mean no to make winners by vote system because no quality will win but who has more followers. So what if the first 3 winners would be selected by staff (ok, not every time I agree the result, I noticed that linearts not your faves) and + one more special winner (audience favorite) through voting system.

5 Likes

Any updates on this @Petri ?

3 Likes

Do we know approximate date of 2nd part of voting in the contest? (video/song/poem)

2 Likes

Shortlist of poems is now up for voting here: