#PlayApartTogether - Discussion

It’s real I can send you a screen recording on line, I’m trying to figure out what’s wrong with it

1 Like

We’re in

7 Likes

The Poseidon Warriors are in too

6 Likes

Our international alliance is in too.

6 Likes

Very cool idea SG and of course our Alliance “in for the Kill” is participating. We are in for the kill of the virus as soon as possible. Thank you for this, we appreciate the initiative very much. :pray:

3 Likes

Have you tried closing completely out of the game and retrying?

1 Like

We did the same in MB

1 Like

You still have an alliance description. Post the hashtag!

2 Likes

I have a question. What does it mean “small alliance”. Which one will be able to take the gifts?

1 Like

7 Likes

6 Likes

We’re in!Screenshot_20200330-172128_Empires

4 Likes

This is kinda a large idea so I doubt it’s possible but… here’s the idea in non specific terms:

fast track some special heroes… make up a quest for players to obtain them, and then a quest for players to use them in.

Design them so they’re the only heroes who can be used in the covid quest.

Covid quest: new enemy type: pathogens. (Probably need 3 sprites to make it work. And a new class of poison based abilities - “diseases” … I think these should be “replicate” and “infection” or something … replicate makes more Pathogens every 2-3 rounds unless cleansed, infection deals an increasing amount of damage and spreads to adjacent heroes.)

Special avatars as quest rewards as well for each of these heroes:

Nurse - fast mana: cleanses all disease Effects from the board. Restores 33% health for all heroes. Deals 100% damage to pathogens.

Doctor - slow mana: Revives fallen heroes with 20% health, 50% chance. Deals 500% to all pathogens.

Citizen (there are so many other critical people in life, EMS, grocery workers, etc…) - very fast: provides support abilities specific to nurse and doctor: +?% mana generation to doctors and nurses. Restores 15% health to doctors and nurses. Increases attack of doctors and nurses by 50% for 3 rounds. (Stacks up to 5 times)

Once the pandemic has ended, rebalance these heroes to have a role in the game by adding costumes in the future.

Again, that’s probably a pie in the sky request :slight_smile: but seemed like a way to provide a nod to the medical community, as well as memorialize this moment in time by having players have heroes they’ll probably hang onto.

2 Likes

On behalf of Just Chills, my guildies and I would gladly join in #PlayApartTogether during these uncertain times. May all of us be safe, healthy and stronger from this ^ _ ^

Some ideas on #PlayApartTogether! would be to implement some in-guild related activities:

• High score for titans and wars (resets after next event);
  • Friendly raids/PvPs (somewhat a sandbox mode);
  • View battles in progress (applicable for titan and war)
  • Mini wars (war between alliance members);
  • Doppelgangers (replaces titan as a boss monster, the twist is that it is named after one guildie with enhanced stats XD);
  • Alliance Chest (donation box for the guild);
  • Alliance Perks (tied to alliance score);

and many more.

Cheers
Pooka

8 Likes

#StayHome #StayStrong #GreekFalcons

5 Likes

Ok thank you very much

Screenshot_20200330_184411_com.smallgiantgames.empires

Wir machen mit.
Vielen Dank

4 Likes

“small Alliance related gifts” should be read as “small (Alliance related) gifts”. I.e. It’s the gifts which are small, not the included Alliances. Expect TE flasks etc, not 4* ascension material (but we can hope).

HTH

2 Likes

Titan’s Remorse is proud to join our fellow alliances!

4 Likes

We are in. Stay healthy.
Greetings from Germany

6 Likes