#PlayApartTogether - Discussion

10 Likes

15 Likes

Idea for an event for #playaparttogether -

Titan Smash Party!

In a 24 hour period, titans instantly appear once the previous one was killed!

Which alliance can kill the most titans?

Titan flags every ten minutes.

At the start of the day, every alliance will start with 1* titans.

Titan chests will instantly reset after being claimed, UNLESS a player leaves their alliance.

Players who leave their alliance during the event will stop receiving Titan flags every ten minutes, and will revert to every four hours.

(Trying to think of a way to allow for sleep… can’t do it :rofl: make it a Saturday event :stuck_out_tongue: )

Leaderboard for most titans killed, or just a post after celebrating the top 25 alliances, and maybe a handful of alliances who “overachieved” by some metric :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Here we are! Stay safe, stay at home.

15 Likes

PARANIENORMALNI zgłaszają swoją gotowość do zabawy

3 Likes

Darkphoenix ist dabei :slight_smile:

2 Likes

#quedateencasa

8 Likes

It won’t let me post the # on the playaparttogether

and it’s not in the alliance name like some people thought I have a screenshot that shows it’s not allowing it.

3 Likes

Great idea ! Alianza Rivendell joins #PlayApartTogether #SocialDistancing #StayHomeStaySafe

11 Likes

Here is an idea…

A World Titan - COVID-19 is a pandemic that affects all parts of the world. Have a Titan (picture could be the shape of a corona virus) with some absurdly amount of HP, all players of Empires and Puzzles (vets to new) can hit it with special Titan Flags and with any hero desired. There are many players, one might think even with 100 Trillion HP, it will be killed pretty soon.

Here are some caveat, since viruses can mutate, so every day it can switch an elemental alignment. Unlike the usual Titans, this one can actually heal for 5% HP every 5th day. But feel free to implement a tier marker (kind of like Harpoon tiers) where once the Titan drops below a certain HP (when it heals it cannot go beyond the max of that tier) - Every goal reached sort of symbolizing a breakthrough, like an advancement in medical treatment/research/vaccine against the actual virus.

The COVID-19 is here among us, and is no way a short battle, but I think this would be a project that the entire world can all work on together in defeating it. My thoughts on Titan slaying has always been “there is no damage too small, no hit goes unappreciated.”

31 Likes

Is this for real or doctored because the word “inappropriate” is badly misspelled?

2 Likes

#PlayApartTogheter a kiss from Italy :kissing_heart:

10 Likes

I’ve updated Twisted Hurricanes banner to include the hashtag. #playaparttogether staff efforts are much appreciated

11 Likes

This is great! Thank you😀

2 Likes

It’s only me in my alliance :cry: how will that work for single alliance players

1 Like

Miller’s Revenge updated

2 Likes

Chef’s Kitchen and Chef’s Pantry banners both updated! As someone who’s RL family was affected by this awful disease, I can’t express how important awareness is!

10 Likes

Sounds good to me :sweat_smile: the more the merrier :heart:

7 Likes

I really like this idea!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

We’re in!

4 Likes

Cookie Settings