#PlayApartTogether - Discussion

Let’s all continue to Play Apart Together. I love this game and you will too. Please join us for the fun in social distancing together and stay safe.

1 Like

I thought SG was giving some items to everyone while #PlayApartToghether was on… (like in the first week)…

1 Like

Just my thoughts and not judging, but isn’ it possibe that because people are not able to work the business (and this game is a business) is losing their profit margin? It would seem to me that we should appreciate the gifts given and that we are still able to play.

Is this still going on does anyone know??

Does that also count? :wink:

3 Likes

They made it a point that they were going to provide incentives, not us. They started a campaign and made everyone aware, not us. They owe us. You are a fool for accepting their pettiness.

Assuming they are losing any money, they’re not hurting. The top 5 alliances, alone, give them 100k every month. And that’s being conservative. We’re supposed to be appreciative for their lack of giving? Quit acting like we aren’t being thankful and start realizing what you’re not getting.

When you’re taken advantage of, don’t say thank you and ask for more.

I have no way of knowing that is fact, but point taken. I tend to appreciate everything given freely. Have a good day.

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:. You have a good day too.

7DD, for example, has 30 members. Most of them spend 1k each every month. I won’t mention names but this info is from members. Now, extrapolate that.

I am appreciative for what I’ve received. I’m upset because they are not. They just keep developing ways to part us with more and more money. Instead of being appreciative, they make it harder to get better heroes. Meaning, “f you, pay me” is what they’re saying. They had a chance to provide a small thank you and we got a middle finger instead.

4 Likes

Ah, I understand. Thank you for that info.

1 Like

The organizers have probably already forgotten about the #EPFanArtContest? It’s been two weeks. Participants are probably already desperate and tired of waiting for results. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I believe they are going through every entry and narrowing it down to a finalist shortlist currently.

I expect we will get an update soon; hopefully by end of the week!

2 Likes

Nice avatar in top ten

2 Likes

Hello , is the playaparttogether still on?

Well, this was posted last week. I’d expect another soon.

To my knowledge, it’s still on, but I believe this is the only thing active right now.

2 Likes

Could you please check this with SG staff somehow?
What plans are for the #playaparttogether thingy?

1 Like

lol they fooled you all…AGAIN?

Another mindblower…when you call a company’s customer service, you’re not talking to the CEO.

Everything about this game has been outsourced and automated, you’re just putting quarters in a broken machine.

1 Like

I think we’re still waiting for this too, unless I missed it:

(it’s not letting me quote the post properly because it’s not open for comments I guess)

1 Like

I have confirmed that this is in fact still on going with weekly winners as noted above. And the poetry contest will be shared soon.

2 Likes

what ever happened with the banners and art stuff? @littleKAF