#PlayApartTogether - Discussion

It works now, idk it might have been a bug or something

3 Likes

Love it sai.
Just back read…I like the idea of a donation to help those in need.

Percentage of VIP sales and maybe a special gem sale where half of it goes to to help

2 Likes

Do you have a screenshot? I’m curious if something else in the wording was removed that could have at a previous point (when you first made the description) was not considered inappropriate, but now, for whatever reason, is.

Podiam colocar energias infinitas também kkkk

Do you have Line? I tried many times the same thing, I just logged in not too long ago and it finally worked. I also tried just #PlayApartTogether and nothing.

December of last year @staff announced

And earlier today…

Though I don’t believe playaparttogether was what they had in mind for this year I’m sincerely grateful for the initiative. Looking forward to what they have in store for those alliances that get chosen. Can’t wait for the FanArt Contest as well, as there are a lot of creative members on the forums.

Be well, be happy and continued gaming for everyone!

10 Likes

You’re adorable @Novo :heart:

Be safe, dear!

3 Likes

20crewsallplayingapart

3 Likes

Our alliance is all about this all the time … definitely a community that is there for each other with plenty of kiwi banter … happy to support anything globally that gets this message across

1 Like

How about a pack available to purchase where a portion goes to first responders, hospitals, or vaccine research?

3 Likes

A bit similar to the Path of Valor. Daily missions or quests that reward players with items to help take down titans and level up heroes and troops more easily. Individual missions or if possible alliance missions. Rewards such as harpoons, tornadoes, food/iron bundles, emblems, trainer heroes etc. No energy required, a new type of energy required or only low energy requirements.

1 Like

Totally off topic…
Happy birthday @TomV93 :birthday: :tada::partying_face:.

Back to normal viewing :wink:.

5 Likes

Here the voice of my alliance. In the black Cat 2 we support this idea

3 Likes

Both the US Warriors and the US Warriors: Barracks are for #PlayApartTogether

4 Likes

Update:

in only 6 hours over 200 Polish Alliances (so almost 6000 people!) joined your initiative on our FB! It’s really amazing how people can work together and unite for a higher purpose.
Lots of love and health from Poland to all of U all over the world :heart:

8 Likes

Proud to say we have a nurse that volunteers for the covid team at her hospital as well as a member whose lab is testing COVID. We support them 100%

8 Likes

#PlayApartTogether
Stay home stay save

2 Likes

Plz be safe everyone

2 Likes

2 Likes

Uploading: Screenshot_20200331_034515_com.smallgiantgames.empires.jpg… IMG_20200331_035346

3 Likes