#PlayApartTogether - Discussion

That hashtag doesn’t hurt in your description, so why not?

1 Like

From the principle no )))

1 Like

My current alliance does not have it either. I wish we did though. I’m just a little old member though so I stay quiet. It’s not that important to me.

What is this play apart together contest and how do we participate in it

Check this out

1 Like

@Prasshant

Please try using the search tools of this forum. It helps our volunteer moderators do their job easier. Or check on any of these links:

Join us in #PlayApartTogether!

#PlayApartTogether art Fan Art Contest: Submissions

#PlayApartTogether art Fan Art Contest: Finalists for Poem or Song Category [Voting Closed - Winners Announced!]

@Guvnor @DaveCozy @littleKAF @zephyr1 This thread can be closed.

3 Likes

Though not that grandeur, #playaparttogether is still ongoing.

Lol, it was started by SG staff

Sorry. That was in response to @Prasshant as he created a new thread on the matter. That was the reason I said this:

I motioned to close the thread but the wise Mods thought it would be better to merge it here. So, that’s that.

4 Likes

Hi
Please someone explain what is this play apart together contest and how do we participate in it

Thanks

3 Likes

No winners this week is the competition now finished @Petri

1 Like

Good question. It may have been an accident. I believe Monday may have been an unplanned sick day.

2 Likes

Hi they are up now, my apologies for the delay! :blush:

4 Likes

My alliance just got these:

I thought that the winners were first announced on the forum and then they get the rewards but I don’t mind it happening the other way round.

Thank you, SG!

2 Likes

Are you complaining? :thinking:

Announced now, sorry for the slight delay. Oh, and congrats! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

No, I was not complaining. It was just quite unexpected, but a really nice surprise.

In my alliance we were wondering why there was no announcement. We even thought for a second that all alliances were getting the avatar. But then no one else had said anything so we figured out that we are one of the three winning alliances of the week.

2 Likes

Thank you very much, @Petri!

2 Likes

Yeah, I was just giving you a hard time. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cookie Settings