#PlayApartTogether - Discussion

Hi, will there ever be another gift? Or only 3 and that was all …

1 Like

But are the gifts of “play apart together” gone? It looked like we had to give us multiple objects during the quarantine

1 Like

Is #playaparttogether still on? Should we expect any more gifts/quests/actions etc?

‘Moin zusammen reloaded’, Germany. We take part. #stayathome

Ive Got maybe 3 gifts and have yet to see any extras in game that do me any real good. Am I missing something?

1 Like

There is a contest going on right now that all are welcome to participate in.

3 Likes

Thanks for your response!

Our alliance wouldn’t necessarily be entering this. Is there a place to find what all is included in this campaign?

Would you help me? Is there still a recruitment contest? What link can I follow? I would like to participate

A post was merged into an existing topic: #PlayApartTogether :art: Fan Art Contest: Submissions

Yes, there’s still a contest going here: #PlayApartTogether 🎨 Fan Art Contest: Submissions

Oh yeah… I remember being awarded 1 (one) extra red flask at the beginning of this campaign. It made me stay 15 extra minutes playing E&P.

I guess the campaign was a total success, lol.

1 Like

How much did it cost you guys to participate? Wait - nothing? And it raised your awareness enough for you to come here and complain?

Guess it was a net win…

2 Likes

Hello guys!

1. Is this campaign still going?
  2. If yes, then can we expect something besides the avatars? (tornado, flasks or something…)

Thank you.

As if anybody needed SGG to raise awareness about the corona-situation after it was the only topic on the news for already a month before it started. Again, I don’t care about getting a few corona-freebies or not. But reading these nice and warm words in their announcement and seeing the outcome on the other side I can’t help to come to the conclusion it’s just a very cheap image campaign and nothing more. I mean, they didn’t even manage to award three alliances per week as announced… But yeah, actually nothing to be surprised about.

@SirGorash Sorry, accidentally replied to your post

2 Likes

The fan art submission ended today and to me it looks like the campaign will be over then. but don’t know for sure, there is no official statement regarding that

You cannot except anything, not even an avatar unless you are one of the very few lucky alliances that won lottery. SGG designed this campaign, which is all about supporting each other, in a way that roughly 0.05% percent of players have any gain of it. Generous as always :wink:

I agree and my alliance has won anything but from the first week play apart together was trendy. We on recieved 1 gift the next day and another two days later. It’s like when the art contest came out nothing else happened with us. And yes I participated in the art contest too just been too busy to put in a drawing also I’m not to mention it supposed to be ONE ENTRY PER TYPE correct? I’m seeing multiple entries from the same alliances that are in the SAME CATEGORY. IDK kinda unfair but I guess that’s life

This. Well darn, traded one addiction for another! (Personal) improvement nevertheless, lol. :blush:

Oh don’t worry bro.

20 it happens sometimes.

Let’s all continue to Play Apart Together. I love this game and you will too. Please join us for the fun in social distancing together and stay safe.

1 Like

I thought SG was giving some items to everyone while #PlayApartToghether was on… (like in the first week)…

1 Like

Cookie Settings