#PlayApartTogether - Discussion

@Fre all I can tell you right this minute is stay tuned, it’s coming soon :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you very much :ok_hand: hopefully I can catch this one

2 Likes

Willow

Blue Demon…he is like the blue you see directly under the fire but still apart of i​:woman_shrugging:t4::woman_shrugging:t4::rofl::rofl::rofl:idk it just sounded good

I would have to say Vivian :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: her and her little pet dragon

1 Like

Can I change the name willow to stumpy

3 for 3! It was Stumpy Willow to be precise.

You’re welcome, and it’s live now! #PlayApartTogether 🎨 Empires & Puzzles Fan Art Contest!

3 Likes

Awesomeness thanks so much

Prayers your alliance member fully recovers. Stay safe.

2 Likes

Thanks Empires !!! With you quarantine is a little easier! Empires!!!
Gracias Empires!!! Con ustedes la cuarentena es un poco más fácil!

2 Likes

#PlayApartTogether :heart::heart:

1 Like

@Hyper, that is crazy!

Are those legit articles from USA Today?

Well, here’s one:

Here’s the other one (although the title is not exactly the same):

2 Likes

My alliance has just killed its first 11* titan ever, not to mention it was a rare one and I got a tabard! It wouldn’t be possible without gifts from SGG and our cooperation. That’s #PlayApartTogether in work!

8 Likes

I for one, am enjoying the free gifts - thank you muchly SG :smile:.

5 Likes

I agree. Very generous. 3 Tornados, 3 Giant Harpoons, and a Titan flask. I’ll let people mull over just how much those items would cost, if you were to buy them in the shop.

@Petri, thank you guys at Small Giant so very much. Hopefully, more players will #BeThankful and #BeGrateful.

7 Likes

Here we are.
#PlayApartTogether
Capture _2020-04-04-13-38-43-1
Capture _2020-04-04-13-39-03-1

1 Like

Me too, and they are some nice ones to help for the Alliance instead of just individually (towards the titans)

2 Likes

Common SG! It should be easy to do more than create a covid19 hashtag for the community.

Why not put out an amazing deal. Mind blowing deal. The deal of the century even!!

Most of us are suffering financially but still want to play this game.

You can do more than a hashtag. #PlayApartTogether

1 Like

I’m pretty sure you can’t craft a Titan flask.

4 Likes

All the other stuff you can. I’m not doing an end zone celebration for a titan flask.

Forgive me, but I feel that your expectations of Small Giant as if you’re entitled something because of the pandemic is pretty tasteless.

6 Likes

Cookie Settings