Fairly False Forum Facts 🤓

That’s what I’m actually doing every time, but I don’t believe in it. :rofl:

14 Likes

If you tap on the titan with your potion he would drink it.

If you tap your heroes after selecting the arrows there would be a 33% chance they would be struck in their knees.

10 Likes

Gobbler is one of the most useful heroes in the game. Best to have multiples of him… and Prisca!! Best defensive team is a combo of these 2 heroes

15 Likes

If you fill your slots alternately by male and female heroes, they will produce better feeders every night.

Every 100th flee you’ll be rewarded by an immediate victory with tons of loot and unfarmables.

There will be happy hour at the summons gate every night from 4 to 5 a.m. with doubled odds for half of the price.

If you tap the dragon from heaven for 500 times, you’ll get a legend for free.

26 Likes

You get a free Dragon Attack if you tap your Stronghold Dragon at midnight

8 Likes

I always wondered why this rule existed:

And now I know: it’s for when @JonahTheBard’s inner psychopath is brought out by kids parties.

38 Likes

But, by overtly identifying and cataloguing these statements as untrue, we are, in fact, spreading truth. And love.

17 Likes

Yes, every time anyone discovers such false leaks or misinformation anywhere, that one can be pointed to this one.

B2T:
The more you spend, the better the boards.

Any rude complain anywhere will lead to bad ingame results.

You have to summon every hero before you can enter the top 100.

9 Likes

Lmao @zephyr1, it’s that damn wit again!!! It’s like it’s alive!!! :joy::rofl::joy:

3 Likes

Hmmmmm…dam? 20 dams

So if I spell it minus the N it’s ok…fun

2 Likes

Did the kids party end? :face_with_monocle:

8 Likes

C loot better than A+ loot is not false information

5 Likes

If you tap the villagers too much, they will revolt and destroy your farms

12 Likes

Blessedly, yes :grin:

Now got to get the sugar-saturated monsters to bed.

9 Likes

Good luck! I hope they’re not too hyper!

3 Likes

I love this list! :grin:

Lies to tell noobs?

• Fire and Ice heroes get the “Game of Thrones bonus” when facing any dragon titan.

• Unicorn Titan is a former washed out My Little Pony…Sing any Pinkie Pie song during battle for extra points!

(I’ll stop there…) :wink:

23 Likes

If you plug your audio jack into a 50Watt amp and turn it up to 11 you can hear the villagers say hello and the dragon says ouch when you tap it

12 Likes

Something I learned the hard way:

If you’re really good at the game, your account will get flagged, because the game fears you, and it will intentionally make you lose.

Otherwise, like me, you would probably win everything you did.

14 Likes

My daughter does it every time, because it worked with the Queen of Hearts (but never again) :joy:

12 Likes

Once you get to level 20 ,if you uninstall the game, and reinstall, you’ll get a free Bane.

11 Likes