Platinum Emblems

So, I was thinking about a new type of emblem that is essentially the equivalence of a 4* AM. As the title suggests, it’s called the platinum emblem and its purpose would be to cut the cost of resources required for a single node on any given hero’s emblem path. That means the cost for food, iron and class emblems get’s cut in half. The only stipulation is that these platinum emblems are also class specific and can only be used on a single hero three times.

These emblems are not obtainable via purchase and they can only be found in top 1% or raid tournaments, War/Element/Titan/Raid chest, from rare titans and regular titans if you achieve a grade of A or higher.

Thoughts?

Nice idea, would be nice to go +1 with one of those, no matter how many are needed for the next step.

Maybe two types (golden and platinum), one 4* for legends and a 3* for epics.

Sadly I’m out of votes.

1 Like

Not a bad idea. It would certainly be something I would actively hunt for. I can’t imagine anyone that wouldn’t?
Here’s my +1 since my votes are all off floating in cyberspace doing nothing I imagine.

1 Like

Again this would be unfair to those that work hard but never achieve A status. In my alliance a select few will just throw flasks at a titan to gain too status, leaving the rest of us in the dust. This usually happens at night while the rest of the team is sleeping. We wake only to find they are at 200 or 300 plus points and the titan is either down or very nearly down with no way for anyone in the team to even have a chance. You don’t get my vote. Way to I fair.

The chance to get these emblems from defeating titans isn’t a guarantee. It’s still only a chance. If that’s the one thing holding you back from liking this idea that is fine, it means it’s still a pretty good idea.

1 Like

I like your idea :slight_smile:
They could also add a harder stage to the current class quests and give some of these platinum emblems as rewards. That would serve as motivation to use the new items from the Hunters Lodge for the quests and Titans as well.

1 Like

@King_Kyree77

Can moderators close this topic since golden emblems have been added?

I don’t care either way. I’m glad another one of my ideas have been implemented here. They just need to put me on their payroll.

3 Likes