Planning Thread - Second Annual Staff Appreciation Day - AKA 'Petri Day' - 1st October (ok, everyone?)

I just need hair and the staff names and maybe their favorite E&P hero.

3 Likes

@DiscoKittyKat8 look at the link above

3 Likes

Ah @JonahTheBard was just going to tag you…

We doing the telepathy thing again? If so, you need to warn me first, I’m running low on Advil.

3 Likes

No, this time I’ve hacked into your home internet and I’m watching you from that light bulb.

No, not that one, the other one.

1 Like

Do they have their profile picture as their favorite character?

2 Likes

Hah! I had anticipated such, so I rerouted my router to route my wifi through my microwave instead of the light bulbs. That way I can post here and warm up frozen burritos on the same bandwidth at 100 gbs (100 giant burritos per second).

2 Likes

I don’t know if it’s their favourite, but they’ve all picked a hero as their avatar :blush:

1 Like

AHH that explains why I’m getting motion sickness from the constant spinning. Well played.

1 Like

@mhalttu is a person as a profile though

here we go. deep breathe

here they are, the staff of SGG

4 Likes

Ah, even then we had to deal with Otto Incorrect.

Nice work @Saphirra!

Gotta say though, Mhalltu is looking a little thin. Is SG not feeding him enough? Do I need to buy more months of VIP, or send him a care package? Na.na should probably toss him a croissant or slice of bacon now and then.

1 Like

Otto Incorrecting your post for you

As, ever than were here two daly what ottoman correction.

You are welcome.

sadly, to have stretched him any further would have made it blurry and pixelated

Yeah, I’ve had the same problem when trying to work with certain pics.

Send him a message, tell him it’s time to update his selfie. Come on, it’s 2019! He’s big cheese at a big company! He needs a profile pic that’s going to get swiped right on Tinder. :laughing:

lol. I dunno. if he doesn’t see all the times i’ve tagged him in this thread, he might not ever

He probably sees it. I’ve tried directly conversing with the staff members, and I get zero replies. I know they see me, they’re just obviously ignoring me on purpose. Which honestly is probably a good policy, they have nothing to gain from interacting with me directly… if they’re nice to me, I might misinterpret that as them condoning my behavior… if they’re rude to me, other posters might gasp and whisper amongst themselves about how the game developers don’t respect their customers. I’ve really put them in an awkward position. :grin:

It’s today, it’s today!

Today is Petri Day!!

Please post all your content on the main thread

@zephyr1 @rook @kerridoc can you please close this thread to avoid confusion, thank you

1 Like

Closed! :heart_decoration:

2 Likes