Planning Thread - Second Annual Staff Appreciation Day - AKA 'Petri Day' - 1st October (ok, everyone?)

Kids, if you missed the first Staff Appreciation Day, you can find it here:

Petri Day

DON’T post any content yet.

This is just the reminder/planning thread.

Just have a think about whether you’ve got a joke/message/poem/meme/picture for 1st October.

If you’re not a big fan of the staff, that’s your call, but please find your own thread to express yourself (forum rules permitting).

12 Likes

So, nothing here? whispers

3 Likes

Lol. You can put ideas and discussion here.

3 Likes

@Duaneski this was all your plan back in the day, so you better turn up this year

2 Likes

I could send them an apple maybe? (the actual fruit, not an electronic device, I’m way too cheap for that)

That’s what we used to do for teachers on Teacher Appreciation Day. :smile:

4 Likes

Did it have a worm in it?

3 Likes

I could make them a card, if anyone had any ideas of what to put

3 Likes

They all use 1* and 2* heroes as their avatars. So would just need new names and powers.

Great idea, we can think of a few

4 Likes

Nahh… I hate RNG, but I don’t blame staff for that. That would be like yelling at a cashier at the store because I don’t like the prices.

And I liked most of my teachers, they were nicer to me than most of my fellow students. The teachers almost never gave me wedgies. :laughing:

4 Likes

We could come up with 5* versions of their avatars, that would be cool.

4 Likes

I’d like to personally apologize for that one atomic wedgie!!! How was I to know about rectal blockages back then?? Hell, I was still hunting the Easter Bunny with rubber bands and paper clips…never did manage to bag that sucker!!

Totally think @Saphirra’s cards would be awesome!!

4 Likes

No worries, I was a small and very weird kid, I had it coming. The wedgies stopped anyway after I hit puberty. By high school, I was still weird, but too big to get wedgied anymore. :grin:

3 Likes

It’s been a year already?! Wow how time flies :laughing:

I’ll get my best people on it :wink:

4 Likes

this was amazing. hope he does something this year too. *hint hint .

4 Likes

Am in the planning stages…

:smiley:

4 Likes

am out of likes.
:sob: lol

2 Likes

btw, January 10th has already passed.

:wink:

2 Likes

Yes… had to re-realize that European / Asian norms put the month before the day of the month.

3 Likes

It’s the Correllian calendar.

Which looks remarkably like the one we use in merry Olde England :rose:

3 Likes

Wait. Now I’m confused. Did you mean to say that they put the day before month? I’ve lived in the U.S. my entire life, here we use MM/DD/YY. It was my understanding that most of the rest of the world uses DD/MM/YY.

2 Likes