📘 Pixie: Fables of Grimforest – Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

Does anybody still have a level 1 Pixie? I want to know what the stats are.

3 Likes

Pixie looks so like a character in those British seaside postcards from the 1950s, the ones that wouldn’t be allowed nowadays.

You mean like those scantily dressed pinup girls from the past? :laughing:

Pixie is great imo. I pulled one. She probably wont be competitive enough to be in top ranking teams but she’ll be great to finish those hard last levels. I’m glad I got her.

Mana control rules.

1 Like

Just about to finish levelling her and wanted to get others view of her. She looks very defensive to me and I like the mana control. She has been compared to Gretel (above) many times ,who like the last contributor @SirGorash I have used to beat the hard last levels.

I wasn’t that keen on her to begin with but can see her being very useful in a 3* rush tournament, and may give her some emblems to make her stickability even greater.

1 Like

Almost disappointed with her.
Stripped talents from her.
If she was fast… but she isn’t.

Just another one of the newer rares, that are below average like the drug addicted fish and the crappy bat.

1 Like

I agree, she’s disappointing at average speed, but excellent in 3* RA. She can’t be faster than Gretel though, but Gretel never should have been average speed IMO

1 Like

I really like her for 3* raid tournaments and for completing events. She may be too slow for competitive scores, but she’s an easy button for 3* raid tournaments

3 Likes

I think your wish has come true, for most of em!

1 Like

And yet, I was really quite happy with her performance in the recent tourney (just gone). The special does need to be targeted and timed for best effect. She is a great flank in a 5 stack.

Same experience. She is usable but not that great. Also had higher expectations.

On 3☆ all things that delay something or need some time to activate don’t work well. It is kill or be killed.
Quite often if I hit a target it simply gets killed and the skill is never triggered. For hitting early she needs to have fast mana.

1 Like

I love Pixie. I finished top 1% in the tournament and used an unemblemed Pixie every time I used yellows. She’s great. And cute. :wink:

1 Like

I thought she might became my new holy 3* favorite, because I love Gretel but I think she is a bit too fragile to be a truly reliable 3* hero. Usable yes, great no. I was so exited about her that I maxed two copies of her (and because I was missing matts to raise 4 or 5* heroes). I rarely use even one copy, I only take her to tournaments if I need to stack holy 3* heroes. I prefer Melia and Bane before her.

2 Likes

Cookie Settings