Pity Counter/Timer for Summons MASTER

Hi everyone!

I was wondering if sometime in the future SGG can add some new deals on the summoning portals. Examples:

• Spending the value of a 10x summon for a guaranteed random 5 star hero;
  • Spending the value of a 30x summon for a specific hero of choice.

What about the community? Would you be willing to spend your gems if these kinds of deals were offered?

I like the idea, but understanding the company is also a business i’d like to see something more along these lines:

Every 50 summons in a single month guarantees that hero of the month(1 month to do it, non accumulative.)

Every 100 summons you do at a challenge/seasonal event guarantees 1 challenge/seasonal event hero: accumulative

So if you do 40 summons in a challenge event, and then 60 5/12 month later you are promised one of the seasonal/challenge event heroes.

Atlantis/Valhalla would be 75 accumulated.

Once you get a certain hero from the accumulated chest, you will not get the same hero again.

All current summon odds stay the same

This way if you want wonderland heroes you can know for sure that after 500 summons you will get all of them.

For anyone with the argument that SGG is a business and this would ruin them…it would cost 750$ to guarantee 5 event heroes from one event.

Even if you lowered that to 500$ With challenge coins/free gems that means that players would still be spending 100$ per guaranteed event hero…that is a huge amount of money for 1 hero.

Please take pitty as I got no hotm from the ToL sommuns this month but my 3* s all got a good feed of themselves from the 3* I get.

They all enjoyed the extra tasty SS boost it gave them saying they wouldn’t have gone up so quickly without them.

I agree, this summons system is absurd, I made 80 summons and I didn’t receive a legendary, frustrated hero, they won’t see my money anymore until they develop a fair system

1 Like

Make it so we can spend 500 gems plus a 5 star at the summon portal for a reroll of that 5 star. That way everyone can utilize the reroll and it doesn’t break the game.

Not gonna happen. SG wants you to spend money. Re-rolling, like you’re suggesting, would be a FREE opportunity to get a different 5*. Again, not gonna happen.

1 Like

Hero academy can do it without Gem cost but lot of waiting and food.

I think there should be a feature during an event that keeps track of how many pulls you try to get one of the 5 star heroes. After so many pulls (that it shows on a meter) it guarantees a 5 star hero. That doesn’t mean that you can’t pull a 5 star before the meter is full. It might be a good feature to have to help out the really bad pull rates for the good heroes so that everyone can stay competitive. It is frustrating to see players that have 2 or more of really good rare heroes like Gravemaker and I spend a lot of real money and get crummy 3 star heroes.

May be worth combining with this?

1 Like

How about using percentages for which heros you get based on your level, level 10 you get mostly 3★ hero’s… Level20more 4★ hero’s… Level 30 4 and some 5★heros … Level 40 5★heros.or at least enough to make one team at those levels. Also people that can’t spend money on the game are at a serious disadvantage already, there should be a limit on how much an individual can spend within a certain time frame.

I believe you accidentally placed your e-mail address as the thread title so I edited it out and put in a temporary title.

I think similar topic exists for this to merged into so there is a consolidated forum voice for the people to be ignored by the development team.

Here’s the idea: the portal keeps track of the heroes you’ve obtained so far. Then for each one of those heroes you summon it transfers a small % of the odds to summon that hero to the rest of the hero pool.

In my head it looks like this

After summoning 5 of the same 3* that 3* will no longer appear at the summon gate. Each summon of a particular 3* reduces the odds of obtaining that 3* again by 20%.

With 4s each summon reduces the odds of obtaining the same 4 by 25%

With 5*s each summon reduces the odds by 33.3%

If all 3s are obtained 5 times then the odds of obtaining 4s are increased by 10% and odds of obtaining a legendary are increased by 1.5%

If all 4*s are obtained 4x then the odds of obtaining legendary heroes is increased by 3%

Once the maximum of 5 3s or 4 4s is reached all of the 4*/3*s can be obtained again but with the reallocated odds. This cycle can continue up to 3x.

I thought of this after getting my 8th mist from Valhalla summons, but never getting other 4*s I would have liked to obtain very much. I’ve never gotten wukong either for example.

This would add value to doing multiple summons encouraging spending, but unlike pity counters your just reducing the odds of obtaining duplicates. Nothing feels worse then spending 3 months of saved gems on a 30 pull and getting nothing but duplicates.

This would create an actual pathway forward to guaranteeing obtaining certain desired heroes even if it did take 3 years :joy: but hey at least you can work towards a team you want!

1 Like

Was wondering people’s thoughts on this. I’ve played other extremely popular games like FFRK, and they eventually made it so that big pulls always made sure you at least got SOMETHING decent from them. Maybe not what you were looking for, but at least you weren’t spending a huge amount of gems
or money and getting nothing at all.

Now I’m pretty sure that those other games did it because obviously it made them money to do so…there’s always going to be people who refuse to spend money on the game because they don’t want to gamble with the strong chance they’ll get bupkiss in return. And for everyone else, just the idea of getting nothing is a strong discouraging factor.

So, is this something they should add or no?

Would be above currently-advertised odds. I would support a pity counter, but not at 30 pulls.

Oh I know it would be somewhat above currently advertised odds. The same was true for FFRK - they still changed it, because it supported the game.

There’s more people who are willing to pay to support the game when they know they’ll get something back.

1 Like

A guaranteed Obakan for 30 pulls? No thanks.

And they definitely won’t give away the wanted ones.

The idea is that the one you get would still be random.

But you’re right they probably won’t do this. They don’t seem to make very wise investment choices in this game.

Personally I’d love to see a pity counter for hotm at 50, this is accessible to ftp and spenders.

Plus a pity counter for costume summon, Atlantis, and Valhalla at 100. You get one of the 5*s associated with those portals every 100 summons at random guaranteed.

Along with a pity counter of 300 at costume summon, Atlantis, and Valhalla, and 200 for seasonal/challenge events. Where you choose who you will get. Then after reaching that number of summons you guarantee the hero you want.

300 summons are soooo many. Choice should be possible at this point.

Im not sure how many is a good number, but there are some people who just have no luck in this game with summons and if you are one of those people, it would make the game a bit more enjoyable to get a Legendary for those people and a bit more fair for those that do spend money time after time and get nothing but 3* heroes.

What do you think of the idea ?

1 Like

There is already a thread with a similar idea here:

I agree though that there should be a guaranteed legendary draw after enough pulls, but SG probably wouldn’t do something like that as it wouldn’t be profitable for them(unless it was S1 only ofc😭). I think if they made it that you select the hero you want, and after 100 draws in the portal the chance to get them goes up by 0.3% each pull until you summon them it would strike a nice balance between making $ for SG (they won’t consider it otherwise) and also meaning players wouldn’t be so frustrated pulling heaps without getting the hero they wanted(and perhaps reducing their spending because of that).