Pissing me off

My issue is that recently it has been added that every time you get a new hero or item it shows "new"this needs to be removed because it’s obnoxious because you have to go all the way in to that page to remove the notification I don’t need to be notified every time I get a new item or hero just through playing the game I will find out

I actually find the feature useful. It makes it easier to identify a new hero that I may want to add to favorites quickly.

There’s the annoying red notification, and the ‘New’ text on new heroes/troops. The annoying red notification would go away if SG were listening to the players. I find it quite puzzling they thought it’s a good idea in the first place.

The ‘New’ text disappears without scrolling to the items in question–which seems a bug as to how the feature is supposed to work.

I think that the huge “New” marker on each hero is a bit much, but not so much as to get rid of it. Instead, I would be happy with a little red dot in the corner. The opening tutorial could explain its meaning, and for the rest of us, it would be obvious what the dot was there for once it goes away.

I have not heard one complaint in the general chat or from my alliance on this issue. I personally like it, and it is not any more out of place than having the chat window notification.

I found the previous thread. Blair, maybe you can find a few complains there.

There have been complaints; Kahree is correct on the history.

I am cool with the dot either way. I love the “new” notification. I just click thru that red dot (like a cat!) so fast I don’t notice it now. :grin: