Pirates vs Halloween. Where would you summon?

It seems ire might be better leveled at those who missed it in Beta? I mean, I thought that’s what beta was for and some non-beta dude found it in a couple days.

They didnt miss it

It was reported july 23rd

I thought the same then thought maybe code got messed up from beta to release but nope i was corrected on both theories

Yeah, I’ve had him take out three full health heroes before when they’re the hot like Zim and eve. He’ll bite and steal health while he charges every turn to bite some more lol.

Having said that, since I had all the vampires, ate all my vlads and a Valeria, I’ll be pulling pirates myself.

It’ll be my first time pulling pirates, I passed it the first two times.

1 Like

I think I’d rather have a pirate. But it doesn’t matter which one I summon for, I’ll still end up with a Dawa either way. :cry:

1 Like

None…I will wait for Christmas and hope for Mother North.

1 Like

Still waiting on Atlantis. I don’t have many of those yet, and if I pull some serious BS at least I fill in that Atlantis Summon chest.
Maybe if these events had a similar secondary element I’d reconsider.

1 Like

Dumb question but… here goes

With Pirates and Halloween, can you use a regular Epic Hero Token, for a chance to win a featured/new hero? Or can I save and use it for Atlantis? I received one today and have nothing else I “need” to get for now (well, more 4* would be nice but we know it’ll be a 3*).

1 Like

Epic Hero Tokens can only be used during seasonal events - Easter, Sand Empire, Halloween, Christmas

2 Likes

You can use Epic Hero Token for seasonal events - Halloween this month.

1 Like

I am kicking myself right now for wasting the few EHTs I’ve gotten for regular summons and getting vanilla 3* heroes. I should have saved them for Halloween

so that I could get vanilla 3* heroes later instead. :grin:

2 Likes

I have been very lucky with regular summons the past few days. I have had a Baltazaar and Valen so I know as soon as I use my EHT, I will get the worst POS possible… Prisca, Renfeld, or Greymane

*I most likely spelled all of their names wrong but you know who I mean :stuck_out_tongue:

You’re not the only one who didn’t put 2 and 2 together on this one.
I read the comments, and thought - damn why didn’t I realize that earlier?

Oh cool! They added Satan to the Christmas heroes? Definitely saving my EHTs for that one.

1 Like

I feel like they would make him totally under powered though lol

Eh, I’d still rather have (correction) almost any other 5* red than Santa (forgot he was red, because he hits like a green).

Buddy is pretty decent, Mother North is … ugh… I hate fighting teams that have her… Rudolph is okay for 3* damage, but he dies pretty quickly. Santa just doesn’t seem very impressive at all.