🏴‍☠ Pirates of Corellia: Marie-Thérèse – Thoughts & Discussion

how useful can it be when your hero resurrent to a 3* crap with more health? SG, how about a new idea? Resurrect them into a minion instead. Imagine a minion with no owner. That’s cool, it’s not much different than turning into a 3* zombie crap.

Zombies are toooooooo weak
they should have elemental barrier at least

would it be like Muggy where you maintained the element of the hero, or would it be naturally purple?

Hahaha this is such an irrational comment. There are fantastic uses for it. It keeps your team alive and acts as pawns for the AI to hit to keep your other heroes alive longer. I have Marie almost maxed now (4-76) and her zombies have saved my ■■■ and won the game countless times now.

I’ll take a resurrected 3* hero with a ton of health over a dead hero that does nothing anyday.

3 Likes

Maintain the element

I know the zombies maintain the element. I was asking @Joroc about their suggestion for the elemental barrier

Gotchya, you didn’t tag them so I thought it was a general question about her zombies

unfortunately when you reply to someone and you’re directly under the comment you’re replying to, the little bubble doesn’t come up.

You say you have her almost maxed. Do you have any video of using her to raid? I tried raiding with my non-maxed against maxed 4* so if anyone got turned to zombies, I was gonna lose inevitably, but I’d like to see footage of some zombies winning an otherwise losing raid.

Have you used her in war yet?

2 Likes

I unfortunately don’t have the skills or knowledge on how to film that :man_shrugging:t2:

My team is Marjana-Marie-Guin-Frida-Hansel and i time it to make sure Marie and Guin are alternating so my team is constantly healing the entire game. I alternate between mana drop and defense boost/zombie protection.

My zombies usually appear with about 1100 health, I think? That’s just a guess at the moment. I love when my heroes get turned into zombies because otherwise they would have just been dead and useless. Now they atleast take a tiny bite out of enemies and have health to absorb multiple slash attacks and sometimes two special attacks. They act as pawns to absorb the hits so my heroes who are alive don’t have to take the damage. If I am about to take a hit from Liana, I am glad she is killing a zombie (who would normally have just been a dead hero) instead of my living heroes - giving me crucial time to win the game

3 Likes

This is the biggest benefit to the zombie, I think, for sure! I’m gonna give MT tabards if any other reason just because she’ll be fun (and a 5* healer which are too few)

2 Likes

I have just started using her for farming. I do have a serious complaint though. This is a voodoo queen, I want some ominous music when her power kicks in. I don’t like the froofy island sound it currently has. I want some ominous zombies are coming your way music

1 Like

You gotta admit the animation is cool though!

5 Likes

I can get on board with the animation, but I seriously want them to change the music

1 Like

Only time I see it is when the game uses her

IKR? I want fear and dread

Yeah slow mana, little life and debuffable makes her a little meh. Maybe if she would reduce enemies defense would be better bonus. Or… average mana speed. Dunno.

Very disappointed. Good skills but all these skills are useless because of slow mana speed. I did so many raids and she helped me out only once. I want my tabards back :frowning:

She is weak and not fearful.
Zombie mode also have weak attack

Here’s the video

1 Like

Yeah the zombies are weak. Her main special hits fairly hard for a healer though. But I think the zombies should also have maybe a 50%+ higher attack stat or she should be average speed.

She really should’ve come with an attack buff over defense buff

SG, Fix her! I really want to like her. That is all.

1 Like