Pirates of Corellia heroes

Since Sabina is a healer you shouldn’t have a huge problem.

She will probably be safe because her mana will fill faster than the reflect will hurt.
You just have to watch out if she is low on health, she might be in trouble if there is a huge cascade or hit purple diamond.

I have won with Rigard before - his debuffing meant I did not need to bring antidotes.

You are correct. My bad. I also remember pulling a couple event symmons, hoping for Peters. But the point remains. You can find a use for any hero.

I think you have to take out Sabina. You have Boldtusk and Triton already. Why do you need more healers? I know Triton is not a healer but he gives huge heal buff. Should be enough. Also you have Sonya what dispels opponent same like Sabina does. And you also have Wu Kong.

With Sabina you will not do any damage from tiles. In the end you will have huge problems, not enough striking power. Instead of Sabina you need some attacker.

Just my thoughts…

1 Like

johnboy29
@Builderbooo

I’m really in trouble, but I’ll try two ways, thanks for the advice =)

Does anyone have screenshots of the stats on the hero cards for the pirates event?

We have all the heroes’ cards here:

http://7ddgaming.com/heroes/

Tick the “Events” category in the search box to more quickly bring up the Pirates cards.

1 Like

Do you know if when the Atlantis opens again it’s the same Atlantis heroes or they will be releasing new Atlantis heroes?

I don’t think they will be releasing new Atlantis heroes.

But the guess is the Atlantis summons will be back when SG opens the new Atlantis lands.
If you finished the 3rd province “Buccaneer Bay” there is a clock/timer for the next province to open up.

It is currently at 15 days and 10 hours

There will also be 2 older HOTM in the Atlantis pools - the guess is Ares and Alberich

I leveled peters… but then they released Hansel. I feel duped now.

Pirates seems kind of lame with the new heroes. Sargasso and/or Locke have their place.

I think there’s going to be rotation on the 5* Atlantis heroes - not the same ones every month. That’s certainly the intention with the previous HotM. I can’t imagine them having enough new heroes to rotate the 3* and 4* sets though.

2 Likes

Yes, totally save them. By the way, you can’t summon event heroes out of epic tokens too, not only Atlantis

We saw a third S2 5* hero in beta that wasn’t released last portal: Mok-Arr, purple. He hits, hard, all opposing non-purple heroes and hits, lightly, all non-purple allies. Interesting design.

1 Like

What would happen if he hit an allied counterattacking hero? Not Boss Wolf, Obakan or Cyprian as he would be unable to do it but what with Elena, Boril or nearby allies?

Purple heros are not affected so he is designed for a purple single color team. I’m hoping he’s there this time in Atlantis summons

Is this statement still true as of today, given all the recent HOTM, Atlantis and developments? :slight_smile:

I ask because I am missing a green and purple 5*, and am saving up for an event. I figured this is the only event with a green and purple 5* (correct me if I am wrong) but I note that Pirates doesn’t exactly have great heroes.

Cheers

PS is Sargasso really that bad?! I’ve seen a bit of hate for the pirate 5*s

Boomer turned into a burger for Panther. He’s useless.

I have Sargasso and he’s not great. A 4* hero in a 5* card if that makes any sense?

2 Likes

Kinda like Horghall being a bigger version of Skittles?

4 Likes

Yes, I still don’t find any Pirates heroes compelling.

• Peters is a great 4*, but Hansel is better. Peters is definitely worth shields.
  • Boomer is third-rate. Very tanky, low attack. Great boss, lousy hero.
  • Locke is still a scary foe in wars and raids. She can do a LOT of damage very quickly. Zimkitha is a valuable, new counter to her.
  • Kestrel remains kinda fun but not a top-tier red 5*
  • Sargasso is gaining in relevance as the various “heal over time” heroes increase. Note that Sargasso and Victor work at cross-purposes.
3 Likes

Don’t we have some new heroes coming to this event?

1 Like

You can find more information on the new heroes here.

1 Like