Pin our country flag – Request Flags for Additional Countries [MASTER]

:latvia::latvia::latvia::latvia::latvia::latvia::latvia::latvia::latvia:
Latvia

:nigeria: :nigeria: :nigeria: PLEASE ADD THE NIGERIAN FLAG PLEASE

3 Likes

:england: Flag of England please

1 Like

How long has it been since any new pin was added to the shop?
3 and half years of posts here, but no one listens. Or cares…
It’s not like we’re asking for some rocket science.

I think the last new pin was the rainbow pin in V33. About 14 months ago.

Still waiting on Englands flag! :angry:

2 Likes

@Petri @mhalttu I am playing Empires and Puzzles as a Leader in an allianceand Most of our members are costaricans. We have noticed that many players are using pins of their own countries. But, as I know, there is not a pin of Costa Rica flag

. We are very glad if you can create the pin and put it in the shop. :costa_rica: :costa_rica: :costa_rica:

2 Likes

And the flag of England is missing ~ the Union Jack is not the flag of England

1 Like

SG, wanna make some money? I have a business idea for you. Success and loooooots of money on your account 100% guaranteed. OK here goes…
Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Serbia and North Macedonia are in !!!EUROPE!!!, not Mars or Jupiter. So I think it’s about dang time for you to release flags of these countries in the shop as soon as possible. We are tired of waiting and your vague answers! OK? Great! Thanks!

3 Likes

Let us have the green white green please.

1 Like

Sometimes I wonder why smiles : crying’, sad etc were on rotation while many countries with vibrant players have their country flags totally not included in the rotation.
Yet, you see those players’ requests everytime here and SG just ignored! What does it take to code all countries’ flag for all players in this game? After all, those players will pay gems to purchase those flags !

3 Likes

:trinidad_tobago::trinidad_tobago::trinidad_tobago::trinidad_tobago::trinidad_tobago: Trinidad and Tobago!

1 Like

Yes, we should have syrian, afganistan, yemen, Vietnamese, etc flags as well

@zephyr1 . I hope you still checking this post. I would like to request a Bolivian Flag