Pin our country flag – Request Flags for Additional Countries [MASTER]

I want to request some thing critical here @KiraSG , KSA is not the country that Arabic language has came from.
Infact it came from Yeman. I highly recommend you to edit the language flag ingame to be Yeman’s insted of KSA.
Its a credit that Yemanies should have, and the Saudi -with all of my respect to the Kingdome- doesn’t have to claim.

Please,add Bulgarian flag as aliance picture and same flag as player avatar! Thank you!

1 Like

Yes please have a Sri Lanka pin available.

Lithuanian flag, pretty please. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It seems there’s only pin flags for certain countries, but lets be fair, you have people from all over the world playing this game and not necessarily in their own country. Can SG at least try to put pin flags from all over the world such as Central and South America too? I personally would like to shop for one from Panama.

1 Like

Has anyone request SG for a pin of their choice and request was granted?

please put more country flag pin… like a South Korea xD

1 Like

Or perhaps it’s better to request that both flags be made available, and players can choose the style they want? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’d love a Gadsden flag if they created one!

1 Like

can anyone answer my question? I would like u to put Georgian FLAG in the shop . u have put in almost all countries flags and please put Georgian FLAG too

2 Likes

would you please consider adding iran flag to the pins? tnx

1 Like

As titel says i would suggest an european flag Pin (Blue with a circle of stars)
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Datei:Flag_of_Europe.svg

5 Likes

Estimados, será posible que puedan crear la bandera del país de CHILE en los :PIN: Para poder comprarla en la tienda. Agradecería mucho su gestión. Saludos

Translation:

Dear SG, could you possibly create a Chile flag pin that we can buy in the store? I would greatly appreciate it if you did. Regards.

3 Likes

Hi there… I’m new here and this subject is the reason I joined the forum. I’d love to see the Welsh flag being represented Flag-of-Wales

5 Likes

Ty ty ty… Now have a NZ pin :smile:

2 Likes

Also there are many alliances from Serbia and I know many players willing to pay for Serbian flag, so I would be free to ask you kindly if you can make Serbian flag and put it in shop.

Thanx in advance.

4 Likes

Please add in Singapore flag too. Thank you!

1 Like

please add Iran (perisa) flag

I would like that in the game there is a flag of Chile

5 Likes