Pin our country flag – Request Flags for Additional Countries [MASTER]

Hi @KID :slightly_smiling_face:

I believe the next time it’s available (based on the pin rotation) is May 31, 2021.

1 Like

Yay, thx @Kerrang. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

1 Like

Hello, because it does not indicate if there is any moderator in this topic

Moderators have nothing to do with what developers do/ do not choose to implement. We’re just players like yourself volunteering our time on the forum.

1 Like

Thank you, thank you and a thousand thanks for responding, I understand what you indicate, I thought that the moderators had some degree of opportunity to comment on the needs of the players in Empires & Puzzles.
I want to thank you because of the many times you wrote, only you responded.

4 Likes

Guvnor, what would be the way to write to Empires & puzzle directly, has an email ?

1 Like

You can try getting in touch via the contact-support (in game):

No Guarantees tho that they’ll listen/ respond in any meaningful way tho :stuck_out_tongue:

There are a lot of country flags missing in the alliance banner list

I’m from Georgia, me and many players from georgia have asked to add the flag many times, but our requests are ignored, it is ridiculous that this kind of request became a problem, we continuously contribute to the game for years but we are still ignored. This is discrimination I suppose.

I think all players with same problem should request to add all country flags to the list, we must force developers more observant to this issue

3 Likes

I agree, it is.
I’ve been waiting for Croatian flag for several years now

3 Likes

I need green white green flag pin, pleeease

2 Likes

Croatian flag pretty please with cherry on top! Thank yoooooouuuuu :croatia:

3 Likes

Hello! There’s a really big community from Croatia that plays E&P. Lot of devoted alliances and players throughout the years. Can we expect Croatian flag pin in avatar shop or pattern or symbol for alliance banner any time soon? Much obliged :slight_smile:

4 Likes

yes hope to see it too :sweat_smile:
:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hello!

You might wanna know that there is a thread for country flags where you can make requests and/or get information on availability schedule

Pin our country flag – Request Flags for Additional Countries [MASTER]

Enjoy!

1 Like

Didn’t know, thanks Yhc!

1 Like

Can I request a Philippines flag pin pls ?

2 Likes

Hi @emkikz02 :slightly_smiling_face:

I believe the next time it’s available (based on the rotating pin schedule) is June 6, 2021.

I suggest marking your calendar and checking around that timeframe.

3 Likes

Wow few more months… Thank you !

2 Likes

Hello. I wanted to tell you about things 1-COLLECTING IRON, 2-COLLECTING RECRUITS, 3-COLLECTING ITEMS, 4-HARVESTING, they say that "since these 4 things do not apply in Season 2 and Season 3, in this case it is no longer clearly accepted also in Season 4. I want to say on these things, write is not accepted also in Season 4. Otherwise, the players will think that these 4 things can be used for 4-Seasons, or will write to you, Why these 4 things do not work for 4-Seasons, it is not written there that also does not apply to 4-Seasons. In this case, I wanted to tell you just change or add words (Do not apply 4 -Season) or something else.

Can someone from SG pleeeeease let me know if my everyday checking in the shop for the flag/pin of my country is in vain or not? My country is from freaking Europe, I mean how hard is it to make it? What’s with the discrimination? :croatia:

1 Like