Pin our country flag – Request Flags for Additional Countries [MASTER]

Would love to get the European flag pin please!! :pray:t3::heart:

Add pleaseeeee Uruguay :uruguay::pray:

2 Likes

Do you know anything about this pin, does it exists?
Yin & Yang

How about if your parents come from two different countries are there any pins like thatb?

Pin of the flag of Nigeria pls

Hi can I request a Philippines flag pin

I don’t think SG even reads this post. There’s been 1 new flags added in months. The Gay flag and nothing else.

2 Likes

I don’t know, why is that difficult to put all country flags? This is so frustrating as there are no feedbacks from SG, and we all look like fools here.

SG, If you read this topic, can you please do something about it and give us some replies.

P.S.- is there a chance see a Croatian flag :croatia: in the game anytime soon?

Thanks.

2 Likes

We (Latvia) are still waiting for our flag, you have Estonia, Lithuania, but the third Baltic state you forgot :slightly_smiling_face:
P.s. And we dont have the same flag as Austria! :slightly_smiling_face:
:latvia::latvia::latvia::latvia::latvia::latvia::latvia::latvia::latvia::latvia::latvia::latvia::latvia::latvia::latvia::latvia::latvia:

2 Likes

Can we have the Puerto Rican flag as a option for pins and team logo? This would be a nice addition.

1 Like

Venezuela’s flag, please :pleading_face: :venezuela:

1 Like

Trinidad and Tobago please: :trinidad_tobago::trinidad_tobago::trinidad_tobago:
Also a Jolly Rogers flag would be cool.

1 Like

Hello good afternoon I want to know how i can solicitate a new flag in the shop i need the flag of my country

You can’t chose the country pins. They’re cycling according to this list, Is there any order to the country flag pins? - #22 by Schmosby

I’m really want my country flag I’m from Suriname :suriname:

1 Like

Please can you add lebanon :lebanon:
I have been playing for 2 years and I don’t think you ever had it…

1 Like

Almost a year has passed since the first request to place the Macedonian flag.
and still nothing.
At least now answer in the affirmative.

2 Likes

Every country flag should be available !

5 Likes

Can you add Malta’s flag please?!:malta::malta::malta::malta:

1 Like

Further request for the Isle of Man flag. We have a league table! Why not a flag pin??

:isle_of_man::isle_of_man::isle_of_man::isle_of_man::isle_of_man::isle_of_man::isle_of_man::isle_of_man::isle_of_man: