Pin our country flag – Request Flags for Additional Countries [MASTER]

Please add the Scotland flag

1 Like

When it will be Romanian flag?

I estimate around 27 March, plus or minus a couple days.

Great. Thank you :slight_smile:

Trimis de pe smartphone-ul meu Samsung Galaxy.

-------- Mesaj original --------

De la: Robert via Empires & Puzzles Community Forum smallgiantgames@discoursemail.com

Către: yceecube@yahoo.com

Subiect: [Empires & Puzzles Community Forum] [Ideas & Feature Requests] Pin our country flag – Request Flags for Additional Countries [MASTER]

nomadwolf

March 17

I estimate around 27 March, plus or minus a couple days.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: [As of Jan 29: Beta Applications are closed, but still being processed, and new players are still being added] Beta Tester Applicant Personal Requests for Updates [Staff response in Post 15]

Hi guys!

Can you also add a country pin for Albania flag? There are hundred of Albanian players in the game as I know and we also want to be represented by our flag, such as the other countries.

Please, let me know if you will do anything about that, so I can inform the other guys!

Best regards!

albanian flag pin1

4 Likes

Hello, there are many players from Macedonia and we can’t get our flag anywhere. Please add it :macedonia: :macedonia: :macedonia:

3 Likes

Hello!

I’ve been paying more attention to featured section on the shop where you can get pins, especially flag pins for your profile.

I would like to suggest making a latvian flag pin as the pin representing my country is the one I would really like most of all!

The flag is 2:1:2 width horizontal fields with carmine red:white:carmine red. The color code for the red is Pantone 201C ; RGB 140 8 12 ; CMYK 25 100 77 20 ; #8C080C
latvijas_karogs
Added this image as a visual representation.

I hope you can add this flag pin in game, that would be amazing
Thanks!

Put the Serbian flag on the alliance banner !!! You have put up a Wels flag that barely has 3 million people and Serbia is double that number !!!

3 Likes

Serbian flag!!!:serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia:

3 Likes

They will never do it, and not only for Serbian, but also for all other flags we were asking for…

Why is that - I don’t know for sure but I haven’t seen new flag for month (or better say for years).

2 Likes

New flags add soon :soon:

1 Like

Can we get a Belize flag

I hope. All my countrymen would love it. :serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia::serbia:

1 Like

Macedonian flag too pls but if u can find old one will be more popular ty

OK, let’s see that miracle.

Please do possible to take our Albanian flag :albania::albania::albania::albania:

2 Likes

Adding my support AGAIN.

I firmly believe that every player should have the opportunity to proudly have their country’s flag pin.

2 Likes

:albania::albania::albania::albania::albania::albania:Still waiting for ALBANIAN FLAG :albania::albania::albania::albania::albania::albania:

2 Likes

Of course Bavaria, because… reasons…

1 Like