Pin our country flag – Request Flags for Additional Countries [MASTER]

Well… Have seen England at least 3 times… Still haven’t seen Canada in a long time… :frowning:

1 Like

Thank you guys for Lithuanias flag. Is pin available too???

Or…, instead of countries that don’t matter flags, how about a :ghost: pin. For crying out loud.

It wasn’t that long ago so if you missed it, you’ve probably got a lot wait ahead of you.

I hope you know there exist +200 flags so what have you done till now? Not even 25%!.. ad Kosovo :kosovo: and Albania :albania: please.

3 Likes

My country flag is Kosovo :kosovo::kosovo: But I would choose also Albania :albania::albania:, I hope they will ad other new flags!! It’s unfair they haven’t done it yet!.

3 Likes

Maybe i missed it but i woud have the Belgium flag please :belgium:
:blush:

Belgium was in the store on Nov 1st. For the past week, they’ve been repeating the flags (in the exact order) that they did when I started tracking in mid-September. If this continues, Belgium should come up in about 39 days.

2 Likes

March 2nd 2020 week :belgium: Belgium flag

1 Like

Thanks for the info :blush:

Playing this game more then 1 year and still i’m not able to buy my country flag ,Can u guys pls add Macedonia flag in the shop its really frustrating to see all other country’s flag but not the flag from your country …I hope for a fast feedback on this post

WTB Macedonia Flag !!! if u want i can write few alliances who will buy this flag !!!

1 Like

Another idea since too many players are missing their flags u can make a shop item which will be selected by the players on that way players can chose which flag they want to buy !!! so u dont need to rotate the country’s flags all the time they can be there anytime .

A black / red Anarchist flag would be nice as well. I’m not a big fan of national flags :wink:

1 Like

Guys there are many players from Macedonia and we can’t get our flag anywhere. We need it on the daily pin and as a pattern banner for the alliance :macedonia: :macedonia: :macedonia:

2 Likes

:latvia: Please add Latvian flag!
There are hundreds of active latvian players waiting for latvian flag to show up in store and ready to grab it!

6 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Pin our country flag – Request Flags for Additional Countries [MASTER]:

The Macedonia’n flag please. And thanks.
20200209_200546

2 Likes

Please the Romanian flag, I need it plz plz plz

3 Likes

Can SG consider offering more pins at the same time?
Is there a list available to know which ones exist?

I know Belgium one exists but don’t know about flemish one: Vlag van Vlaanderen - Wikipedia

can you add jordan flag please

1 Like

hi…
can you add Jordan flag to alliance banner please…
thank you…