Pics or it didn't happen

Definitely, five sea dragons is possible but no one uses Hu Tao and Kasshrek

That’s, like, negative damage

9 Likes

Got this board last week:

Too bad I’m way late for the Thanos challenge @zephyr1 :laughing:

12 Likes

So… and I know this is crazy but I have to ask… if so many people have experienced a fresh board reshuffling before any moves, why is it still commonly shared as “conventional wisdom” that such a thing can’t happen? :thinking: I think I remember the devs claiming in one of the AMAs that the boards won’t reshuffle at loading, but obviously (for some of us) that isn’t true. Maybe time to retire that story to the Fairly False Forum Facts thread :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

And these are just the people who saw this post and responded over the course of 2 hours…

1 Like

I just read about it on here somewhere. It’s a special circumstance but it does happen. I was thinking how can the boards truly be random if that never happens? But it does. I can’t remember for the life of me the reasoning but it’s here somewhere.

1 Like

Just quickly on this.

The developers have NEVER said that the board won’t “reshuffle” on loading. The ONLY condition that is put on the board is that there is no auto-match on the opening board. THEN if there is NO possible matches, the board will reshuffle (and potentially cascade).

So in summary:

1. Opening board is ONLY constrained to have no “auto-matches”

2. Once opening board is generated, if there are no POSSIBLE matches, the board will reshuffle (as is the case in normal gameplay).

3. Once board is reshuffled, it is no longer the “opening board” so there can potentially be “auto-matches”

7 Likes

Ok, I had to go look it up to make sure I wasn’t crazy. (Turns out it was in the same thread that @Noble_Weasel shared above). It wasn’t a 4* mat, it was a 3*, but it was an unfarmable so at least I got that part right. Still seems insanely lucky. @Rosemary are you still around these parts?

And another story linked in the same thread from @PeachyKeen about a crazy mat drop that nobody would believe - even Zephyr had never heard of it. (I believe you Peachy :+1:)

Ah thank you, that is probably what I’m remembering.

2 Likes

Killed the tank without making a move. The board reshuffled made a match right up the middle and didn’t hit anyone else with tiles.

3 Likes

Must have been a green tank

Some of my more interesting or more lucky moments (sorry for a longer post :stuck_out_tongue:) :

2 seahorses gave me both 10 atlantis coins from a single run.

my only 10x with 2 5* heroes

2 5* in a row from 2 different tcs20

Darts from a titan runner

Only happened on 3rd of July this year! First time ever 2 4* mats from titan after over 2.5 years of playing (for quite a while I’m very actively killing 12-14* titans with some breaks from time to time)

9 Likes

Check out the titan score!

3 Likes

@Pois1 Was that titan score during the time when titan hits were not fixed yet. I’ve heard there were insane titan damage in the late 2017 or early 2018 until it was fixed by SG. As for the raid win streak, it is doable by cup-dropping to Bronze arena and create a troll or trap defense, or by using raid flasks in that same arena. No amount of bad boards would be sufficient if you are fighting bronze-level hero defense with your elite 5 star teams, unless you really botch it on purpose.

1 Like

I wish they’d do this again…soon…today…now…

I WISH I had recorded/ screenshotted this but…

I was fighting the below raid; Elena had fired her special skill off so there was the Counter Attack on both Elena & Isarnia (tank was gone).

I then fired Killhare off, killing both elena & Isarnia with the counter attack damage killing Killhare also… but not quite!

BOTH Killhare AND Elena revived off the one attack…!?!

I sort of sat there a bit stunned… then thought “I should screenshot that” but it was too late lol…

1 Like

Yes it was. It was before Athena nerf I believe.
The Raid winning streak is not a concern here, it just happened to be circled - don’t know why.

I shared this one. That was McCool who is now retired. He was in my alliance. We were sharing titan hits and raid streaks, so that’s why they are circled.

This is the bug. I think he 2-shot the tiger.

It totally blew. If I recall, it was a 10* - we just jumped here from a 9*. We went up to a 12next and couldn’t kill it yet. We also lost to the next 11. So,

• only two people hit and others had no chance for the bonus AM
  • it jumped out titan score so high we lost the next two titans
  • McCool could never track his highest real titan hit as the error was never corrected
1 Like

They obviously used loot tickets. How many, I can’t tell.

1 Like

I was down to grazul vs costume quintus in the corner protected by ariel. Somehow she won .

I don’t know if it’s that extraordinary but at least it’s worth mentioning, I guess. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I confirm this happened to me once. I was quite new to the game, had couple of 4* heroes and I was in desperate need of gloves. I remember that I was whining all the time I’m so unlucky and can’t go any further with my roster. One day while playing some stages in season two I saw gloves in my rewards. I thought this was impossible and so confirmed my team mates. I assume this was just a bug.
Alas I didn’t know about recent activity highlinghts back then and thought I can’t take a screenshot after collecting items to prove that. So there’s only my word :frowning: but I’m pretty sure this wasn’t a dream :smiley:

1 Like