Pics or it didn't happen

There are more than a few things in this game that are simply unbelievable without proof. Insane luck (good or bad), things that are thought to be impossible, or things so remotely improbable that nobody will ever believe you that it happened.

But it did. You saw it. You know the game and know what you saw. You will go to your grave knowing the truth even though nobody will accept it.

For me, I’ve had a starting board reshuffle before I made any moves or touched a thing. Twice. First back in February (I mentioned it in passing here), and it just happened again. The board loaded and immediately shuffled. Everything I’ve ever read says this isn’t supposed to happen, but I know what I saw.

How about you? Ever pull ten 5* in a row? Wipe a team with 1 match? Get a tabard in map loot from 8-7? Improbable doesn’t mean impossible, this is a safe space to share the truth.

I promise to believe you, no pics required :wink:

5 Likes

I have several experiences where the opening board reshuffles by itself FWIW

5 Likes

That is impossible… unless the game is broken somehow…

I’ve also had this more than once, definitelly possible.

1 Like

Nothing is impossible here!!

I remember someone two years ago or so stating to get a Cyprian as common hero from the map.

The true is out there…

3 Likes

I read a mention once somewhere by someone that it has, like once ever for them…

:man_shrugging: :upside_down_face:

These never happened ever. But i would believe where a single summon nets a HOTM and that bonus draw nets another HOTM.

It’s related to another recent thread, but I had a Colen revive nine straight times in a row. I still don’t believe it myself.

3 Likes

Let’s start with the pics, ok?

(not mine but it is AWESOME!)

24 Likes

Never say never, I wiped a team with 1 match once, technically. Brought mono red against a team with green tank & wing. Red tiles EVERYWHERE on the the opening board. Made a diamond, it set itself off, huge red cascade killed half their team and charged all of mine. Finished them off with specials. Moved only 1 tile the whole time.

2 Likes

Eh? OP says no screenshots necessary

2 Likes

Ok, pics welcome too :slight_smile:

yes I love that image, it’s glorious

1 Like

Still, the enemy was not killed by that single match. Those dying are killed by your heroes’ skills

1 Like

You tell your kids that the world used to be better and they will never believe you unless…

13 Likes

False! You swapped tiles, so you technically moved 2 tiles. :wink:

2 Likes

That is impossible. Really really.

2 Likes

um, that’s why I very carefully used a modifier

(Also why I didn’t choose this story to start the thread with)

But all the best stories have a twist at the end, don’t they? :wink:

1 Like

lol, dang, busted me

1 Like

I’ve had the starting board reshuffle a couple of times, followed by an instant match. One was a cascade that left the enemy half-dead before I’d made a move.

3 Likes

Stage 9-10 is definitely rigged…

3 Likes

Great! Now I know where all them sea horses went…

3 Likes

Cookie Settings