[Photos] Daily Summons & Hoarding Tokens or how to tell when your next Free summons if you have tokens in inventory

Subject
[Photos] Daily Summons & Hoarding Tokens or how to tell when your next Free summons if you have tokens in inventory

This work if you are hoarding gold tokens ( Epic Hero Tokens / Epic Troop Tokens ) or silver tokens ( Daily Summons Tokens).

But silver tokens are the most confusing when trying to discover if your free daily summons is available.

62 Summons

This shows I have 62 Summons, but what kind?

So I Click on the graphic.

Missing Timer

Here the Daily summons timer is missing.

So I Click on the graphic.

I have a Free summons

Here you can see the Button says “Free Summons” and above it “You have a Free daily summons”

Use Summons

I use my Free daily summons.

Photo of 2* heroes omitted.

Silver coins

Here you can see the Button says “Summons” with a graphic of a silver token and above it “You have a 35 summons tokens”

So I Click on the red [ X ] to exit.

Displaying Daily Summons Timer

Here the Daily summons timer shows 22 hours and 59 minutes until my next Free summons.

So I Click on the red [ X ] to exit.

60 Summons

This shows I have 60 Summons remaining.

VIP Tip

Since Daily summons is every 23 hours, you can collect two per day every 23 days.

Since I have VIP Pass, I do not collect my VIP Pass until I have collected my first daily summons of the day.

If I see my VIP Pass is ready to collect, I know to check my daily summons.

If my VIP Pass has been collected, I know I got at least one daily summons today.

7 Likes

Thanks for this. I am a token hoarder, and this was a little confounding at first to figure out when my daily summon was ready. I appreciate the time you took to make this for those who haven’t quite mastered it yet.

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: More Than Classic 3* in Daily Summons Portal