[Photo, Stronghold] Crying pet dragon ( you are a monster ) or Uncollected daily gems

Subject
[Photo, Stronghold] Crying pet dragon ( you are a monster ) or Uncollected daily gems

If you don’t collect your daily gems for a while, your dragon huddles in his nest crying.

Crying%20Dragon%20(%20120%20days%20)

P.S. Apparently he also cries when VIP Pass expires ( linky, linky )

2 Likes

Here is something no player will ever see again. A crying purple dragon because your VIP status is about to expire. According to Small Giant, the purple dragon was supposed to automatically revert back to a green dragon once you fell below 30 days left before the VIP expiration. That never happened for me, but they supposedly fixed it in the most recent update to where only the green dragon is available to cry when VIP status is about to expire.

2 Likes

How did you get a purple dragon? Mine is always green (and I’m going to make him/her cry).

There are checkboxes in the shop – not the most intuitive place for managing what you already bought, but hey, they had to put it somewhere …

2 Likes

And you have to have at least 30 days left on your VIP pass or the purple dragon automatically reverts back to green with no option to have a purple one. That change was part of the latest update. It looks like you can make a purple dragon cry if you forego collecting on daily gems for a period of time but I am not sure how long that is. I have never risked potentially losing gems I paid for in advance.

1 Like

I’m in the habit of letting my VIP virtually expire, I’ve noticed they offer an extra good deal for it if they think you are going to quit. It’s like $3 for VIP and 600 bonus gems.

1 Like

Really? I know I’ve let mine expire, and I’ve never been extended a discount.

Damned shame. I love that offer, it is a total bargain.