Phone does not make good bait for ice fishing

Need to contact Guardians Ascending, they need to boot me (HunterKiller) from alliance before war selection. Will get in contact when I manage to get a new phone. Good thing I have my SG account # saved. Hope to see them soon!

3 Likes

Ha - so you didnā€™t catch anything with the phone? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Annjul : urgent request from your alliance mate

I hope I found the right Annjul.

4 Likes

Thanks for the message HK.

Might have read it too late but now we know what happened to you

Take care and we will be waiting for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

You are in Guardians Reborn, not Guardians Ascending. Iā€˜ll forward the thread link to them, but I guess itā€™s too late already.

1 Like

No no ONLY my Beer And my seek head

1 Like

Thanks for the help everyone!

Pretty sure we have you guys in the Warā€¦if HK doesnā€™t hit us we know itā€™s because he dropped his phone into an icy lake or something :joy:

3 Likes

It does if you knock the fish unconscious! Good luck brother

2 Likes

Yeah Seafood, the only issue is reaching through a 8 inch hole in 25 ft of water. Unless the fish would float up through it, lol. Thanks!

2 Likes

Not sure what it says about me, but this thread has been the most oddly entertaining. Iā€™m invested now. What happens in the war? Who pulls off the win? Will he get a new phone and save his EnP account?

9 Likes

Omg! I was just thinking the same thing! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

A breath of fresh air always does wonders. Fresh minty air works even better.

I am waiting for an update too. :rofl::joy:

Good luck for war. Do post an update here if your side does meet them. Lol

New War Type ~ Underwater :sweat_drops:

7 Likes

Good news, did some traveling and have new phone! Game loaded with no issues and I did not lose any information. War has started and will update tomorrow when finished. I do see Cheds in the line up on the opposition. Well met sir!

9 Likes

There goes your 6 flag advantage Cheds! Have to fight on equal ground now! But hey that is the best outcome, you donā€™t want to win just cause someone decided to fish with their phone.

5 Likes

Wait a sec, I didnā€™t really ā€œdecideā€ to fish with my phone. Darn thing went rogue on me, and I wasnā€™t fast enought to catch it. :smiley:

4 Likes

If you were matched against the rogue family of alliances Iā€™d call it a sabotage!

Wow.

7 Likes