Phone burn in

Is het mogelijk om het ook op pc te kunnen spelen dan? Ik zoek me suf en ben echt helemaal verslaafd aan dit spel dat ik het echt zo graag op pc zou willen spelen. Tuutrlijk is het lekker spelen op je tel maar de mijne loopt er zelfs door vast is om gewoon helemaal triest van te worden…please hellup (is er ergens een mogelijkheid om deze game te kunnen spelen op je pc of laptop??

I’ve also noticed that my screen is burned like this one…:scream::hot_face:
This thing is crazy, is there anything that SG can do to reduce this behavior???
If not, I’m totally considering leaving the game.
This game is getting too expensive and it’s the 2nd high-end device that this game breaks…

1 Like

My S8+ looks like this too. I didn’t notice it until I read the thread a while back.

1 Like

Thanks to all the administrators and programmers for a very enjoyable three years … but unfortunately it is time to delete the game
I think I am the strongest F2P in the game … The reason is almost three and a half years of continuous play … A total commitment to use every possible attack.
The result is a loss of screen pixels … There are shadows in the screen that cannot be removed and cannot be repaired

I can’t shoot it better because shooting a bright screen is a bit difficult.
Of course there are boring moments during the years, but there has always been renewal and new ideas that keep me in it … But I say it sadly … This is the end …
Thank you … Goodbye

1 Like

I don’t know how you guys achieved those burn displays. When events are active and I can get 975 XP per flag, my phone is on auto like 10 hours a day (while working or doing anything else at PC) but I never had an issue with my phones. In the past 2 years I used: Sony Z5 Compact / Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact / Sony Xperia XZs / Samsung Galaxy S8 / Sony Xperia 1. Not a single one had this issue.

As far as I know, the game disconnects after 10 minutes so it can’t be due to inactivity.