Phoenix VIP

New Phoenix VIP has appeared. (In addition to regular VIP).

In the UK it’s priced at 28.99 GBP and lasts just 10 days with different rewards each day.

New thread for price comparisons and opinions.

4 Likes

Simple, no gems no talk. Most of those things are farmable and they don’t even give you 4* trainers

18 Likes

Strongly against, I can understand why it’s being done by SGG :money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings: but not my cup of tea.
If you’ve got the money though the benefits look decent in my opinion, particularly for those who get limited benefit from normal VIP

7 Likes

9 hero pulls, 1 troop pull, 200 emblems, and 1 aether 3 for $29.99. Seems very much not worth it.

28 Likes

Not a chance. Fed-up with th constant money grab.

23 Likes

Typical SG trying to milk more from the money cow, instead of fixing the core issues with the game and retaining players they are getting worse

19 Likes

29,8€ for us.

And an easy no. Honestly, all these offers are starting to look pathetic. :joy:

They are actually make it easier for me to continue #nospend journey. Last purchase September 19, and counting. :muscle:

27 Likes

If it wouuld cost half the price at least, i may concider. This is no brainer really.

7 Likes

No Gems no money. This is plain crap

8 Likes

139.99 PLN in Poland. I don’t see this as good offer.

7 Likes

I’ve been looking at the deal trying to find the benefit. It’s just meh. Even the current Halloween offer is meh.

6 Likes

9 heroes for $30 seems pretty low. I suppose if you were excited about the 4* aethers… But a no from me.

5 Likes

29.99 Euro here.
If you see it as an absolute number yes it feels a lot. But we get 9 pulls in different events which can be translated in almost 2600 in gems.
Plus the 20 emblems for each class.
Plus all the 4* battle items.
Plus the 5* Aether(and the small ones).
If you can afford it is not as bad as it looks. Unfortunately these offers only make the gap between F2P and P2W even bigger.

7 Likes

200 emblems, 10 x pulls, 10/3 * trainers, and limit brakes with the final one being a 5*. I think players are safe to buy this. Good deal my opinion Seen alot worse.

I mean… if they really want to bring in the cash, they might as well offer a free, guaranteed 5* event hero and a 4* ascension mat.

8 Likes

I agree that the deal is rather not a deal at all. This is more of a desperate deal and not even marginally valuable. Higher tier players that already do well this deal is weak. Lower tier players in desperate mode might see the value. Thumbs down here!!!

5 Likes

Heavily overpriced.

By how much you might ask?
Answer: The whole amount.

Please remove this, the balloon, and the 65 other pop-ups from my screen.

Unscrupulous.

27 Likes

Of course the blue aether :))))))…
Next after Purple, comes blue.
Who wouldn’t pay to have that blue hero LB maybe 2 days earlier than others? Not me :joy:

Yeah, didnt take long to dismiss this. had it included a few thousand gems then maybe.

I don’t mind little giant trying to make money but do not like that the Phoenix’s icon stays on my screen al the time. It cheapens the experience. Please provide an option to minimise.

13 Likes

Cookie Settings