Phoenix Empire Vs. Grizzly Nation (11/25/2020)

Wanted to create a place we could share war hits on here, since we didnt get a war chat set up in time. If anyone from either alliance has videos they can share them here.
@Homaclese @Palms @MuadDib @sanjoe maybe you guys can direct ppl over here too?
For anyone not directly involved, take a look at two top 100 allis squaring off against one another in their First ever matchup!

4 Likes

Thanks @OG-Pusha! @Purpeyes, @JAWS_3D, @EnigmaticAxioms, @King_Kyree77, @Harley_Quinn, if you guys are interested post those battles here :slight_smile: Not sure if we have any other peeps on here.

1 Like

I’ve got 2 vids now. hold on I’m getting them up.

This was a tough one at Robert. Made it through though.

Also one for Let’s Go.

Also did a cleanup but didn’t get that one recorded.

2 Likes

First two flags of mine. Great boards I got lucky.

2 Likes

Well done @OG-Pusha, impressive starting board on that first battle. I get that so rarely when I stack reds :rofl:

1 Like

I’m posting in our alli chat and in our line groups to field videos for yall. I’m trying to get more into sharing videos and whatnot.
Your gang seems pretty cool and I’m glad we’re getting a chance to face off.
It’s also neat that were both not “household” names yet so maybe these kind of threads will help generate some buzz and keep our waitlists long lol

2 Likes

I know right!?
I almost never get an amazing board like that, I mean red diamond and a few turns later a blue diamond falls into place!!? that never happens, but hey I’ll take it lol.

1 Like

So far you guys have had nearly flawless flag efficiency. Stringing one shots like crazy.

For reference, after the 1st round, it’s near a dead heat!

And thanks @Palms the boys/girls must be just as lucky as I was, because you guys got some stout defenses!

2 Likes

Nice hit …robert here…I do not record my war…hope I did so…then i could have posted

2 Likes

Nice defense man, just about DoT’d me to death. Had to work for the tiles on that one. And no worries Robert.

1 Like

Nice 2nd half for you people …great hits

1 Like

Not used to seeing my name in red font haha. Good luck you guys, let’s have some fun

3 Likes

@Homaclese, here ya go:
JAWS attacks homaclese

5 Likes

Grizzly Nation with a nice string of OS to finish up their 2nd wave.

2 Likes

Wow, amazing board play @JAWS_3D
pulled a rabbit outta ya hat on that one.

3 Likes

Jeez that was thrilling!

3 Likes

I cheer for my old teammates in Grizzly Nation. Go grizzlys :wink:

4 Likes
2 Likes

Cookie Settings