🔥 Phoenix Empire - Top100 - One spot open!

He is just not quite ready for his big boy pants yet

1 Like

Looking for a few heavy hitters. Join an ascending top 50 alliance looking to rise up to number 1!

2 spots left. Get em while you can.

1 Like

Cannot find Beer Bros nor Phoenix Fire (that one I can find the name but the alliance score doesn’t look right). I noticed non English were on a few. Which alliance can meet with my speaking and requirements below:

I’m currently in a tweener state for requirements.

1. 39 4/5*, 24 5* upgraded
  2. Troops 23 except for 2 that are at 21
  3. Average 250k per titan currently doing 10*
  4. Defense 4600

My main concern is that I have another player with me that is part of the deal, but her levels:

1. 16 4/5*
  2. Defense 4200
  3. Troops average level 8 ranging from Level 4 to Level 11
  4. Titan: 60k titan

Our current alliance looks like we would be a decent fit for Knights although we don’t both strictly meet requirements. thoughts on that and on English?

Hey @TakeYourLemons! Thanks for reaching out.
Phoenix Fire is actually “\ \ Phoenix Fire / /” but are currently full.

There is certainly flexibility with the requirements. We are a family that prides itself on great people over great roster.
Ill have a chat with the alliance leaders and see. Do you have Line by any chance?

All alliances speak English, plus some additional languages.

wow that’s nice, very creative card.

1 Like

Hey @TakeYourLemons, you are more than welcome to join Knights of the Phoenix.
It can be easily found, with ForgetfulHippy as the leader.

You can see how you like it there and if you are happy. No stress.
Then there is always opportunity to come to one of the other alliances if you’d like to take on bigger targets at any stage.

We all use Line, and have a huge support network there where we share everything if that’s something you’d be interested in.

:fire: Phoenix Empire - Spots available on rotation!
Enquire within.

1 Like

Very pleased to introduce the newest branch of the Phoenix Family tree - The Donut Factory!!

:doughnut: :beers: Top50 alliance with beers and donuts - what are you waiting for? :beers: :doughnut:

SPOTS AVAILABLE IN BEER BROS! Come and play with fun & experienced team-mates!

Search in-game, or Line: sanjoe2019 or muaddib-on-line

1 Like

2 spots open!!
Please enquire via Line :beers:

1 Like

wow you guys have expanded since i last saw…

nice to see you guys still kickin a*s

2 Likes

Phoenix Empire Cheat Sheet! :fire:
High def image available on request.
Line: muaddib-on-line

2 Likes

I would love this in high definition please. Thank you

1 Like

Come and join the Phoenix Empire Family today :fire:

1 spot open in EMPIRE!.
Also actively recruiting for Beer Bro’s (Phoenix), The Donut Factory and Chaotic Phoenix.

Join now, bring your friends
Please enquire via Line.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 spot open in EMPIRE!

Please enquire via Line.

1 Like

We are showing as full but have one member ready to move for the right team. If you want to be part of the phoenix empire hit me up on line. Lineid: sanjoe2019

“A man and a woman were approaching their 50th wedding anniversary. To celebrate, the woman decided she would cook a big dinner for her husband. Then he said they should do what they did on their wedding night, and eat at the dinner table naked. The woman agreed. On their anniversary night, at the table, the woman says, “Honey, my nipples are as hot for you as they were 50 years ago.” The man replies, "Madge, hon, that’s because they are sitting in your soup.

The Phoenix Empire is looking for two new members. This game has changed a lot in the last two years and can really burn you out. Why not join an alliance that is in the top 100 but feels like home. Were active, talkative but you don’t have the pressure that some alliances put on you to spend, spend, spend or 6 shot every war. If you want an alliance that’s going to have your back then look no further. We drink and slay titans.

Plus every new member gets a free gift!!!
Free to new members: 1 Used Wu Kong He doesn’t see well, smells bad, and had one too many bites from a Chaos Spider. He’s also a chewer and occasionally throws poo. He loves to cuddle on rainy days or when you are feeling blue. Just heavily bathe or sanitize when you are done.

Still looking for 1 new member. Hit me up on line if interested.

Lineid: sanjoe2019

We still need 1 rising star for Top 100 alliance Phoenix Empire. Need a Titan Slaying, War crushing, active and fun long term member. We hit 14* titans, top 100 in mythic titans. We are super laid back. No pressure to spend. Just use your flags, have fun and be active.

We also have 8 openings for our up and coming top 100 alliance Phoneix Pirate Hooker$ They are bad as heck and need a few more stout teams. Check them out as well. They have some heavy hitters and need a few more.

Plus every new member gets a free gift!!!
Free to new members: 1 Used Wu Kong He doesn’t see well, smells bad, and had one too many bites from a Chaos Spider. He’s also a chewer and occasionally throws poo. He loves to cuddle on rainy days or when you are feeling blue. Just heavily bathe or sanitize when you are done.

Hit me up on line at lineid: sanjoe2019

2 Likes