🔥 Phoenix Empire - Top100 - One spot open!

My wife sent me a romantic text message. She wrote: “If you are sleeping, send me your dreams. If you are laughing, send me your smile. If you are eating, send me a bite. If you are drinking, send me a sip. If you are crying, send me your tears. I love you.” I texted back: “I’m on the toilet, please advise.”

We are the Phoenix Empire. We are an active group who hits hard, works together as a team and has high expectations as a group. We laugh, we cry we joke but most importantly we SLAY Titans. Join an alliance that you can actually help grow and be a part of something great.

We Are Offering

• Friendly and chatty alliance with a lot of experience and active people from all over the world
  • We are active daily on line for Alliance Topics or just to keep in touch
  • We help and advise teams in need of growth
  • Chance for daily slaying of 14* titans
  • Coordinate War Strategy

Requirements

• 15+ maxed 5* heroes (40+ maxed 4*/5* heroes ready for War) and lvl 15+ Troops
  • Minimal Defense Team of 4400+
  • Daily Activity in Titan hits - Minimum of 100k per every titan called “Kill”
  • Full War Flags used when opted in War
  • Line Application preferred for better communication

If you are interested in becoming part of our family you can search for us on line for more info. LINE ID thothishermes or sanjoe2019

5 Likes

Sounds like a pretty solid team

Hope u guys fill up soon

2 Likes

Two fish swim into a wall… One turns to the other and says, “Dam!”

ezgif-5-436f47f9e611 (1)

2 Likes

My grandma and grandpa were in church one Sunday… .My grandma turned to my grandpa and says, “I’ve just let out a really long, silent fart. What should I do?”

My Grandpa told her, “Replace the battery in your hearing aid.”

We are the Phoenix Empire. We are an active group who hits hard, works together as a team and has high expectations as a group. We laugh, we cry we joke but most importantly we SLAY Titans. Join an alliance that you can actually help grow and be a part of something great.

We Are Offering

• Friendly and chatty alliance with a lot of experience and active people from all over the world

Requirements

If you are interested in becoming part of our family you can search for us on line for more info. LINE ID thothishermes or sanjoe2019

1 Like

Do you want to be part of a top 100 alliance? Do you want a challange hitting 14* Titans? Do you want to be part of a tight alliance? Then look no further and join Phoenix Empire. We are looking for some rising stars who want to challange themselves by growing with great group. Join today!

ezgif-5-436f47f9e611 (1)

Hello

I’d be very interested in applying. Currently level 27 troops and 30 maxed 5 star heros. Playing out of thunderstorm recruiting and looking for a bigger challenge

Gangpar we’d love to have you. Can you hit me or our alliance leader up on line and we can get you in the alliance when you are ready to come in. Looking forward to talking to you.

sanjoe2019 is mine
Thothishermes is our leaders.

Ok rising stars. War is over. Time to become phoenixes. Hit me up on line and join today. Lineid sanjoe2019

ezgif-5-436f47f9e611 (1)

Gangpar if you don’t have line you can just pop in to the alliance. Team leaders know you may be coming over. Looking forward to seeing you.

We Are Offering

Requirements

Bump it even further.
Great group come and join in on the fun!

we have one spot left for a rising star. See above for requirements. Looking for long term players only. Hit up sanjoe2019 or thothishermes on line to apply

ezgif-5-436f47f9e611 (1)

1 Like

Still looking for 1 good recruit.

1 Like

Full, but still taking waitlist.
Contact above line ID’s.
Room in resting, sister alliance as well.

1 Like

Nice! Glad you guys are full, heard you’re makin headway up the board, hope we run into each other in wars one day

1 Like

I miss the jokes. Happy you’re full so quick but jokes, we need jokes!

1 Like

This is for you PooFlinger Jr.

I was told a mask and gloves were absolutely enough to go to the grocery store.

Well they lied. When I got there everyone else had clothes on.

2 Likes

We are going to have one spot open for a rising star. Hit me up on line. Userid sanjoe2019

Let’s go rising stars. We are climbing fast to the top 100. Come be a part of this.

We have 1 guaranteed spot open. Hit me up on line at sanjoe2019 to apply. Let’s go rising stars.