šŸ•µ Phileas Fogg ā€“ S4 Hero ā€“ 5* Nature/ Green: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

True. In the end, it depends on what you look for in a wing. Usually I look for the for the one true mission of a hero. If the objective is to headshot a target, I would not mind a hero with lesser stats as long it has a higher damage count in the end.

1 Like

Yeah itā€™s not easy. What if Foggs all extras keep him alive to fire twice in 80% of cases while the same number is 50% for Liannaā€¦god only knows.

Fighter class can be a real pain in the a*s. I donā€™t remember if there are a lot of fighter snipers, but Fogg has the potential to be annoying and dangerous in the same time. He is also sturdier than Lianna, and his attack stat is far more interesting. Do not forget that he debuffs like Kageburado, juste before his damages.

1 Like

The other main green sniper - Kingston is fighter class.

3 Likes

I just remember there is also Magni, the famous blue canon glass. And yes, I repeat, but that kind of hero is really annoying, when they donā€™t want to die, and beat you because they continue to charge their manaā€¦

I have both Phileas and Toxicandra waiting to level up, who would you prioritize?

I am running on defense: White Rabbit, GM, Telluria, Gefjon, Killhare.

I already have fully maxed Evelyn for elemental defense down. Would Toxi or Phileas be a good replacement for Telluria?

Fogg is not a good tank, his defense stat is not high enough for this purpose. He is more a wing. As you already own Evelyn maxed, I would go with Toxicandra. She can be a pain in defense, even though sheā€™s not a great tank neither (a good flank however).

2 Likes

I love Fogg because he hits hard and dispels before the hit. So he will consistently hit hard. I also pulled Jade right after him but I have only 10 tonicsā€¦

Why worry so much about defense? Level the heroes you want to play with while youā€™re actually playing the gameā€”not the heroes used while youā€™re offline. :vulcan_salute:t2:

14 Likes

Thereā€™s no competition here. Fogg is so much better

People seem to care so much about defence itā€™s crazy. So what if you lose cups.

The most fun I have in this game is raiding them back :joy:

So 100% Iā€™m happy we get great offence driven heroes because as you say thatā€™s the part of the game we actually use

6 Likes

Good point :+1:
Even if you still need the best D-team in war

Can someone post his stats at 3/70?

699-611-1125 in Atk-Def-HP. Sorry no picture, a member of my Alliance gave that number as I donā€™t have him.

1 Like

Thanks pal, much appreciated

1 Like

This card has the 3.70 stats.

3 Likes

So if I would taken node 19 on him, which given him 2% manarecuperation, what would give that in combination with mana troops?
With it only need lvl 23 troops iso lvl27 to make him very fast speed?

Emblem node 19 gives 2% mana and with mana troop 23 Fogg does his special in 7 tiles.

Can I bring it to 6? If yes, with which mana troops?
I never get used to these calculations :slight_smile:

Short answer, NO. But with help from some other heroes that bust mana you can, thatā€™s another topic though.

3 Likes