🕵 Phileas Fogg – S4 Hero – 5* Nature/ Green: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

We already have a second EDD for yellow and red - cLeonidas and cMarjana respectively.

What we really need is another purple EDD since Panther being an event 5* is incredibly hard to get.

1 Like

and isnt that event only once a year now?

Guardian Panther comes from the Guardians of Teltoc, a 5 months event. Or if you are very lucky Guardian Panther can also be pulled from HA10.

One of the Villains had purple defence down, didn’t it, or am I misremembering? Mind you that’s currently scheduled to be once every 10 months, so not very helpful either. Perhaps the idea is that dark is so strong it doesn’t need the extra help! But more likely, something is in the pipeline. (SG have a long pipeline which is often clogged, but things mostly get there in the end. Mostly.)

Meanwhile I am very happy to have acquired Mr Fogg. I recently received Almur and was happy with him, but at average and squishy he doesn’t tick all the boxes. Phileas may only hit one but that one will know it’s been hit. I’m going to find out soon what he, Tarlak and Frigg can do to a titan! We are only on 6* so it should be spectacular.

1 Like

p.s. There’s a third for blue, too, if you want to count Nordri.

1 Like

@rho Marjana and Leo’s costumes are the FIRST 5* EDD for red and yellow. We have Jackal and Falcon, which are 4* I’m specifically saying 5* only

1 Like

But, it is priority dispel. Quite effective on various situations.

1 Like

karnov is just a dark tile buffer.

1 Like

O right, beg his pardon.

Seriously the only hero worth pulling for S4. Pretty much excels at everything.

Almur is Fast and at +20 an excellent alternative to Evelyn.

2 Likes

Oh, 'course he is, sorry. I wasn’t looking at his card when typing the above, and I have a memory like… like something that doesn’t remember things.

My Almur is at +19 and I do like him. (No Evelyn here.) He has the health reduction thing too, which I haven’t noticed making a huge difference but it helps. Also hits three evenly, though not for very much. He will continue to be useful. However, there is much to like about a 5* sniper doing the same after a pre-dispel, and if there isn’t room in the team, it’s gonna be the legendary who takes the spot.

Phileas attacking

2 Likes

I am very Happy to get him, but it will take forever to level him
cause I’ve just gave the tonics to Toxicandra!
It will take months!

You get a new toy but you can’t play with it!!!
This game is evil! :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

and Phileas has a very generous tile damage attack of 940 if maxed. He’ll definitely be on my titan team

2 Likes

Idiot me totally overlooked the fact he gives -58% elemental defense debuff against nature. Holy damn that is by far the highest defense debuff of any kind I’ve seen. Sure he’s not Kage, but the second time he hits, he absolutely will destroy any hero, even a +20 Krampus with lv 30 crit troop (ok maybe not with the defense buff on).

2 Likes

Would Fogg be an upgrade over Lianna for defense? I don’t really like Foggs special a lot for defense but everything else is better than Lianna. I have Lianna at +19 and can take Fogg to +15 right away.

Current defense Lianna - Garnett - Bera - Odin - Cobalt all heavily emblemed.

Great options. Honestly I don’t think it will make that big of a difference.

2 Likes

Not much difference. Only extra is the dispel. As wing I prefer Lianna as she is a higher damage sniper and she is ranger class which can bypass defenses.

1 Like

Partly agree but dispel is not the only extra. Stats are way better, passive ability, family thingy, fighter talent is nice. The elemental def down however, doesn’t matter a lot in defense I think.

3 Likes