Petri the Bug Tracker Extraordinaire

A quick post in appreciation of Petri ( Staff, Small Giant Games).

Tracking bugs on a forum and posting update notes can be a grueling and thankless job. Thanks for making sure our bugs get reported to the exterminators and we are kept on top of the evolution of Empires and Puzzles.

18 Likes

The staff is great and easy to work with. I agree! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Petri is an extraordinarily tenacious individual who will stick with you until the problem is solved. I am thankful for his many talents.

4 Likes

A humble thank you, I am here to serve. :blush: Don’t forget @RubiKinga (fellow community manager) and rest of the Small Giant team - this is a team effort all in all! :sunglasses:

8 Likes

I wish my IT team at work was as responsive and thorough as the SG team!

4 Likes

Hallo Petri
Ik weet niet of ik het zo mag doen maar ik ben radeloos. Ik zal me even voorstellen.
Ik ben Thijs de leider van de alliantie de vrolijke vrienden.
Het volgende is gebeurd ik heb een lid die loepna heet,een schat van een vrouw. Zij is mijn oudste lid. En ze heeft ook veel geld in het spel gestoken. Maar zij is haar account kwijt en ook haar id kwijt. Ik wil haar niet kwijtraken op deze manier. Zou je alsjeblieft kunnen helpen ze is nu onder de naam loepna 1 in de alliantie.

Hopelijk kun je helpen omdat deze vrouw het echt nodig heeft. Ze heeft ook heel veel lichamelijke klachten en dit spel is voor haar ook contact met de buitenwereld.

Bi voorbaat dank
Thijs leider van de vrolijke vrienden

Petri is the man! Keeping it real!

3 Likes

I was very impressed with how quickly my BUG got fixed… thank you :grin:

3 Likes