Petri or any S.G. paid staff, a response is requested

Another well known player today announced they are a former player. The list keeps growing. I’m sure the amount of players leaving over the past month is huge. In addition to another well known player leaving, the forums over the past month are inundated with unhappy posts. These are beyond the many “I didn’t get…” posts over the years. The issues brought up over the past few weeks clearly point towards the game environment as a whole is not a positive experience.

Do these people leaving as well as the well documented discontent of many players matter to S.G. looking at it from the standpoint of your consumers are unhappy? If this does matter to S.G. other than the lost revenue, how will this be addressed?

@Petri, of course you don’t owe us an explanation. Every player is here by their choice and if they pay to play, that is also their choice. On the other side, I feel you do owe an expectation as the players are what has made E&P a success.

1 Like

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: :astonished: Is it me? or people started to quit the game / become m.i.a.?