Petition for Small Giant Dev

Just going to drop this in here; pretty much every idea on your petition is a repeat of stuff already in the #ideas-feature-requests… There would be more value (I think) to adding your Forum Votes to the threads rather than signing a third party petition…

1 - Higher Cost Guaranteed 4-5 Star Summons, without 3*

2 - There is one for like every portal… but an example: [MASTER] Remove/ Get Rid of Season 1 (S1 / Vanilla) heroes from {X} summons portal

3 - Pity Counter/Timer for Summons MASTER

4 - Don’t think this one actually exists BUT I highly doubt it would ever be implemented given that the RNG part of the board setting is inherent to the game… It (along with the match-three mechanism) were the first parts of the game developped.

5 - [Implemented -- V35] Practice Battles or Raids Against Teammates in Alliance [MASTER]
5 - Tournaments between alliance members (Inner Alliance Tournament)
5 - War idea... intra-alliance wars

6 - [Master] - Improving Rare Titans
6 - [Master] - Improve Titan Loot
6 - Devs, sit down here a minute, we need to talk – Improve War Loot & War Chest Rewards
6 - Ascension Items are too Rare

7 - Elemental chests should only give unfarmable ascension materials / Guarantee 1x 4* Epic Mat

8 - “Undo” for heroes to return ascension mats / “Reset Token” for ascension mats that would work like a Reset Emblem does for emblems

9 - They are already doing something to this effect & having 24/7 service team.

So if you look into each of those threads there is a combined total votes of 1113 (not including all the hundreds of threads relating to your petition that I didn’t link).

13 Likes