Petition: Change Rigard to Yellow

Moving Sabina to yellow just makes so much more sense. The only vanilla yellow healer is Vivica who is a cleanser, and there are no holy dispellers other than costume Vivica.

Purple on the other hand has seemingly endless dispellers- Domitia, Seshat, Panther, Kage, even Tyrum. This is why I never even have a use for Sabina, but I would if she was yellow.

But in all seriousness, just leave the colors alone…

The sheep does that at fast speed, all other 4* healers are average…

2 Likes

Warning: slightly off topic (but somewhat on topic?)

It is pretty annoying when attacking with mono that every color somewhat has a typical special power you see a lot, so it hurts your team when multiple heroes have the same overlapping skill (and you only have so many options in that color, if you want to go mono). A reason I’m considering less mono and more 3-2 (even though I’m pretty good with board manipulation), but I digress.

That being said, it’s just part of the game/game design. There doesn’t have to be a perfect balance of everything in every color. You work strategies on how the game is built and you adjust. I’d say yellow healing is not even that imbalanced (and would be manageable even if it were).

2 Likes

Exactly. Even better. :slight_smile:

I’d be more interested in a AoE or hit three defense down 4* yellow… and an attack booster… gamblers excluded…

1 Like

Wy don’t you take Danzaburo to +20 then. I mean he’s not terrible right? He only freezes himself 1/3 of the time lol.

Jokes aside, I’d rather give emblems to Rigard / costumed Rigard or any other 5* cleric who’s 10 times better at healing than the 4* sheep.

I’d be ok with a compromise and have only half my Rigards changed to holy.

2 Likes

Why does there need to be a 4* healer in every color?

Yellow does not have a 4* healer because there is only one S1 5* healer, Vivica.

And it is good the way it is, be creative, train your skills and you will be able to work with this “issue”.

1 Like

All of you saying this a bad idea could make SG to make it real, seen how things have worked with last updates and buff/nerfs … Beware with what you wish, it could become real :rofl:

1 Like

again, I say, please leave Sabina alone - I love her in my Purple stack :slight_smile:

1 Like

There is no 1*/2* tourney

For the 3*… why do the new healers have to be green???

There also needs to be at least one 5* healer in every colour. Currently there is only Vivica. Let’s make Sartana, Magni, Lianna, and Marjana healers. Problem solved!

Hey wait, Vivica is yellow.

For me, Chao is number 2 in use after Wu Kong (for titans). Hu Tao sees use only for rush 4* tournaments.

Let’s make Telluria a straight up healer. :smiling_imp:

Then she would also have to be S1. Sounds like a plan to me :rofl:

1 Like

Deal.

6 Likes

I’m late to this but nope, he is very unique lore wise. Why is he dark, why is he a healer? Just questions unexplained and it turns him into a really complex character. If he was holy he’s just 1 dimensional because it’s a cliché

1 Like