Pet Dragon

Who else was hoping that the VIP pet dragon could roast those annoying birds as they fly by?

18 Likes

Don’t forget to name your dragon…mine is sparky…:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

I believe @Rook may have suggested the birds get roasted and fall down to feed the peasants

4 Likes

Extra food generation! Each bird gives 1000 bird-ham

1 Like

What about the birds poop on the head of the pet dragon? :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Youn ust stumbles onto SPGs next mobile game: birds vs dragons

2 Likes

I love the little dragon. :blush: I tried to make him burn the ducks as they were falling from the sky the animation don’t cross each other, or affect each other in any way. Doesn’t matter how close the ducks get you can’t roast them with the dragon. No falling cooked food for the villagers. :pensive:

1 Like

The dragon secretly is afraid of ducks: Anatidaephobia :grin:

6 Likes

Lol, I seems that he is. I did all that I could to make roast duck, even tried as they fell on top of the dragon’s head. He didn’t even gobble them up. The ducks past right behind him. He is not very efficient guardian of my keep if he can’t protect it from the ducks crashing into the castle.

1 Like

Eeeeeevil Ducks! Poor put-upon little dragon! :grin:

1 Like

Mine is Fireball. Now I have the drink and the dragon… Easy to remember…

1 Like

I’ve tried to kill the birds to fall in front of the dragon and then turn on his fire!! Lmao!!

1 Like

Bird poop on the dragon? I like it. FIGHT!

I would love to see the occasional fight between them.

1 Like

On the killing ducks issue. I actually think it would be cool if they were worth 1 ham each. Not enough to make any difference, but a really fun in joke.

2 Likes

I would do nothing but kill ducks while waiting on flags and stuff. :joy:

2 Likes

O god Sara! You are right. My OCD is way too much in this game already. What have I done!

NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Oh… I’m just that ham poor that those little ducks wouldn’t stand a chance if they were worth a ham. Same with the dragon that flies by. Make it worth 10 hams or something ridiculously not worth it. I’d kill it every time I saw it just for 10 hams… :joy::sob:

1 Like

No Sara! No! I hate you! Hate…

Hey devs, 10 hams for the dragon. Sounds good!

Nooooo! Look at what you have made me do! Aaarrggh!

; )

1 Like

Rook, this being spring event, how is your dragon on wabbit woasting?

I can’t see da wabbit:

2 Likes