Personal reasons

The Gospel song is Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing!!! How appropriate!!! May the Fount of every Blessing fill you and heal you dear, dear Jedon!!! Thinking of you & praying for you all day every day!!! When you are weary, feel our prayers lifting you up even if the nurses give your phone a time out!!! :slight_smile: :heart: :sunflower: :angel: :fountain: :bouquet:

12 Likes

Wish all the best for you @Jedon. GWS!

7 Likes

@Jedon,
It brought me such relief that you beat that ā€œminionā€ā€¦now back onto the Titan!

I would of replied earlier, however the day I read you made it through surgery, our youngest was in hospital with possible appendicitis! Thankfully she didnā€™t, although they have no idea what it wasā€¦however without going completely off-topic we are home.

Your message from under the sheets made me laugh out loudā€¦literally! My youngest and other mums looked at me with wtf expressions which made me laugh even more.

Iā€™m so pleased you still have your sense of humor and itā€™s truly incredible the amount of support you have here :heart:

12 Likes

Nearly 75% of the way. Just keeping this live in the thread:-

12 Likes

Keeping this nice and circular! Keeping up a friend's' spirits during tough times

8 Likes

@KLinMayhem Thanks I loved it my friend. Never had own song before! What a cheerful starting day :heart:
@Joyful818 Thank you so much, your kindness and your personal share means alot to me God bless you my dear.
@MrsBCW @GelatinousPilot I canā€™t thank you enough for this so much support and work to help me.
You guys are bless.
@Kayo you are never late my dear, after all you are here for me, thanks for care to read, care to post and care show your good heart. Thank you Kayo :heart:
And thank you all my friends. Your support and prayers are lefting me up and lightning my darkest times, I come here every time I feel pain or I here some painful screems from next rooms in experiment house a new guy joined the program and he has liver tumor, still in his detox.
His screams brings back the samest nights feelings to me, I come to read your posts and wishes then pain release and sad is gone. Your supporting my hope and I appreciate your love so much.

As an update:
I am now in the experiment house and resuming the turom treatment, doctors have gave me small radiation portion to test the effects first, and going well on their new cemical drug.
My hair is starting to leave me but this treatment will get in summer and its hot with hair there ā€¦ I think Iā€™d have better food if I lost my hair, cause they will reduce elictristy by turning off my aircondition. Hair makes one feel hot, monk doesnā€™t need to feel hot.
(Monk must be blad) I learned this wisdome the hardest way lol. Saying that if you were wondring my all monks are no hair :rofl:

23 Likes

So you will need this as a monk :rofl:
monk

13 Likes

Thatā€™s not even enough for +1!!! Does anyone have more?

4 Likes

My Wilbur has a lot, where do I reset them onto @Jedon?

Withstanding Status Ailments sounds like a good upgrade right now for our friend.

13 Likes

What am dealing with needs +120 emblems ā€¦ but I will take those 20 its a step to the 120+ thanks @Sorsha
Donā€™t rest yours onto me @zephyr1 you need Wilbur.
@littleKAF healing moves are slow, 20 emblems could make my Sad Lee +3 :laughing:

11 Likes

So good to have you back making us laugh again!

:grin: :+1:

8 Likes

At least he can give you Spirit Link and a Defense Buff. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Take mine. Youā€™ll need them more than any of my virtual monksā€¦

You can also have two 3rd of my hair, since itā€™s about 25 inch long.

Hair will grow again, main thing is to get cured @ a minimum of pain. Farther best wishes to youā€¦

11 Likes

I am moved.
Thanks buddy.
For the emblems, keep your hair, I will be blad monk as it should be lol.
Maybe if I was blad it wont happen to me lol. But I really appreciate your great feelings to me bro :smiley:

11 Likes

If not enough, I will reset my monk emblem from mongkey king for Jedon the real monk and King :wink:

7 Likes

@Jedon Iā€™m so sorry I didnā€™t find this thread sooner! Perhaps itā€™s because I spend a lot of my forum time in the Ridiculous Complaint thread or the Bugs & Issue category. (Honestly, I think this topic would work well in either of those places as itā€™s ridiculous that a wonderful person like you would be going through this. This is also a bug/issue that needs fixed NOW! :grin: )

Iā€™ve been missing your posts and wondering why I havenā€™t seen any. Iā€™m so sorry to hear the reason. We need and miss your positivity around here. I pray that youā€™re back to us soon at full strength.

I thought of you the other day when I logged on to find the following. I remembered how excited you were when you got your first like from a Dev. It made me laugh out loud to think of that :rofl: Iā€™ve been looking for a place to share this with you. I guess this is as good as any. Hope you get a smile from it :relaxed:

10 Likes

Hi everyone, I would like to thank you all whoā€™ve donated to help our very own Blad Monk aka @Jedon. Because of you weā€™ve nearly reached our goal!!!

Also, if you havenā€™t already and would like to donate then please click on the following link:

12 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

6 Likes

Jedon i sent it to her in Line if u wanna delete it here

5 Likes

I will need more @MrsBCW to mail me. I could use her help.

5 Likes