Personal reasons

Great to hear you’re through that part and moving forward. Thank you @Razor, for setting up the Go Fund Me page…I would rather give up some summons, and gamble on a true hero ----- our friend @Jedon! I think the odds are in favor of a big win here!

:heart::crossed_swords::hugs:

17 Likes

Please keep us informed how you are doing, Jedon. Let us discover the many many more things that Cancer cannot do, but you can. :wink:

21 Likes

That’s awesome @Rook. Just awesome. :+1:

6 Likes

@Jedon my prayers are still going up for you and my heart breaks for your situation and with all you are not saying. My prayer is that your life force continues and that your spirit remains light. I hope and pray that one day you will wake up and this will be nothing but a horrible memory.

9 Likes

I am sure most of u have seen this but for any who haven’t I implore to watch this. 5 minutes and it is maybe one of the most moving speeches ever. Not to mention so important in establishing a foundation that raises millions for research. Check it out. I somehow posted this directly to another persons post so I took that down so it can b in the topic.

6 Likes

Please if u get a few minutes watch the video I put up. It still moves me to this day. And it echoes ur post too. I really think u will b moved.

3 Likes

@Jedon thinking about you today and hope you’re as good as can be.

I also wanted to share with you that my mother has survived Cervical Cancer; she has been in remission for 10yrs. If you ever need a friendly ear, or to vent, please feel free to email me mrzbcw@gmail.com

I pray for you everyday and am right there beside you in spirit, helping you fight this Titan.

Thoughts and prayers my brother :heart:
Mrs BCW :kissing_heart:

12 Likes

@EVA01 Thank you so much. I needed this.

5 Likes

It’s very sad to read this. I wish you a speedy recovery and that you will overcome this disease. I’ll pray for you !

8 Likes

Just a reminder, if you’d like to help Jedon please visit this link:

9 Likes

Thank you dear @MrsBCW you are very kind. And you are one of the best friends I have had here.
You guys already are helping me so much, I will never be able to pay back to your kindness and supportive stands. Thank you all. :heart:

15 Likes

We’re just repaying your past kindness and support. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

I’ll keep you in prayer. God speed

14 Likes

@Gidget I see you’ve been a member of the Forum for about 6 months and haven’t posted before — thanks for taking the time to make this your first post. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

I wish to have a better health. :hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus:

7 Likes

Anytime. That speech to this day somehow finds a way to uplift and also make guarantee u tear up by the end. Maybe one of the best ever. I’m glad it helped too. I know I’ve watched it many times when I’ve needed perspective.

5 Likes

Hi Jedon!!! Still praying for a speedy, miraculous recovery and that God will comfort you during this time. Since laughter is good medicine, here is my favorite joke (jokes need to be short or I can’t remember them):

Question:. Why can’t you trust atoms?
Answer:. Because they make up everything!
:laughing: :laughing: :rofl: :rofl: :laughing:

I love that joke. :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower:

10 Likes

I just wanted to let you know that you’re in my thoughs often. I hope it comforts you to know that you’re never alone, because of all the people whose lives you’ve touched here.

You hold a special place in our hearts, and day or night, I’m sure more that one of us is thinking about you and wishing you healing. If well wishes alone could heal, you’d be cured already. I hope the doctors are doing their very best for you, and that you’ll be back here with us soon.

13 Likes

@Jedon – wishing you well, and sending blessings your way. You are in the thoughts and hearts of many friends here…just wanted to let you know we are thinking of you.

:heart::rainbow::pray:

10 Likes

@Jedon

That is all.

13 Likes