Personal reasons

If you find out, anything else, please let us know.

8 Likes

I am very much saddened that being a minor, no credit card, that i havenā€™t donated yet. I will see if i can borrow one.

12 Likes

Moral support is just as good as any other.

10 Likes

Fund on max bro.
Dont be sad prayers are great and thoughts from you helping me much too.

11 Likes

Good to see you active @Jedon, just donā€™t overdo it :smiley:

11 Likes

Your support and kind words on here are enough. Say a couple of prayers, do a kind deed. Thatā€™s all anyone could ask of you. No need to go and borrow a credit card from an adult. For a minor your really are an inspiration to us all

15 Likes

Hey, I donā€™t know you. Only through this thread. But seeing your face in that little circle made my day. Iā€™m thinking about you. I just wanted to let you know that your positivity and kind heart are appreciated. No one deserves to be in that kind of pain. I hope youā€™ve found some relief. Youā€™re a good person. We need more people like you.

Donā€™t feel like you have to reply to this. Save your energy. I just wanted to let you know that I was happy to see your face today. And I hope I can see it tomorrow and for many days to come. I think itā€™s safe to say that we all do.

12 Likes

Thanks everyone for the generous outpouring not only of money, but of positive thoughts and prayers for Jedon. I just transferred the latest contributions to him. We are still a bit short of the needed amount, so please let others know about this.

Iā€™m continually amazing at the kindness of people everywhere, and this forum is no exception. Bless you all for rallying for a fellow human.

16 Likes

Just adding a link to the GoFundMe for easy reference:

Thanks @General_Confusion for handling all of the logistics and transferring the funds. :heart:

11 Likes

This is why I love this forum, thank you @General_Confusion for handling all the heavy lifting.
@Jedon, I hope youā€™ll continue to keep us updated and I promise prayers are always coming your way.

14 Likes

Personal update:
I will be visiting 2 doctors today for heart and liver
Your generosity guys allowed me to make the appointment, hope doctors will not change midecs but only dosages.
I am recovering and doing good needed so much insulin and Airstabx plus 40mg for blood pressure and medics of liver.
And your spiritual support are great :heart:
I owe you my life guys.
Thank you all.
Please accept my Love and respect .
Jedon

24 Likes

I cross all fingers I have that the docs can help you, my Dear!

9 Likes

Thanks for the update. Glad to hear your feeling better.

9 Likes

Praying for wisdom to be with the doctors evaluation and continued healing.

Hoping both appointments for heart & liver go well.

10 Likes

I hope all goes well! I have insanely good luck with my pulls. Iā€™m officially offering it all up, Iā€™ll take eternal Renfelds from the summon gate in exchange for your good health.

RNG operates in the real world, too. Hopefully this time, it literally operates where itā€™s needed.

10 Likes

ALLELUIA!!! Thank you for the good news, @Jedon. I believe God answers prayer, and I will be thanking Him for His gracious care for you and I will continue to pray for 100% restoration so you can tell your story & continue to encourage others!!! Blessings, dear Jedon!!
:bouquet: :bouquet: :raised_hand: :bouquet: :bouquet:

8 Likes

I am very glad to see that things are looking up, @Jedon. You will remain in my prayers.

10 Likes

I was told a story once. i donā€™t know what cancer type it was, but this one woman, she ate 40 Cloves of Garlic a day for 3 days, and her cancer died. Encouraging thought for myself, hope it encourages you.

3 Likes

Thank you for handling everything and setting up the go fund me for @Jedon meds. It broke my heart when I saw he could not get them. God Bless

10 Likes

Replying to myself. Anyone who is curious: I have only pulled feeders from the summon gate.

I hope Jedon has my luck now.

7 Likes