Personal reasons

Hi @Jedon

Don’t think you can escape so easily.

Still thinking of you, man.

Hoping for some news soon.

8 Likes

Hi bro. So tired and in deep strong pain.
Ran out of medics specially insulin.
Cancer spread and attacking hard again.
Cant fight back any more. I am tired.
Pray for me.

12 Likes

Hang tough man, keepin fingers crossed for things to improve for you, anything any of us can do to help?

11 Likes

Brother, a Psalm for you:

Psalm 61:1-4

1 Hear my cry, O God; listen to my prayer. 2 From the ends of the earth I call to you, I call as my heart grows faint; lead me to the rock that is higher than I. 3 For you have been my refuge, a strong tower against the foe. 4 I long to dwell in your tent forever and take refuge in the shelter of your wings.

And as @Rigs says, please let us know if there is a practical way of helping too.

13 Likes

That makes me sad and angry and hopefully you strong.

Since I never pray, my best hopes have to reach you on another way, but will hopefully take you through your pain and make you feel better soon.

Stay strong to get over it, dude.

9 Likes

@Razor @Bzzinator are you sighted on this?

6 Likes

@Jedon Thinking if you, and sorry it’s so hard again, and you continue to have so much pain.

I don’t even know what to say now, it’s just so frustrating that you have to go through all of this. You’ve been so strong and so inspirational, and touched the lives of so many people.

I can only hope your pain subsides, and offer to hear you and support you here however we can. :heart:

10 Likes

@Jedon stay strong and positive as you can. It’s always darkest before the dawn.

Hoping and praying for that dawn to get here fast.

10 Likes

Sorry to hear you are in pain and that the cancer is hurting. Stay strong, stay positive and know that we are all praying for your full and speedy recovery. Take care and surround yourself with those that love you dearly…

11 Likes

You got it brother @Jedon

11 Likes

@Jedon today the sky was an intense shade of blue & I thought of how big God is & then I thought of you. I will keep praying for strength & courage for you and your family. I am always praying for healing and for resources for you. You are loved. :bouquet:

11 Likes

We will @Jedon.

At least 20 prayers

11 Likes

I haven’t had the pleasure of meeting you, but I am unfortunately all too familiar with illness and how it affects not only the person suffering, but also friends and family and loved ones around them.

Sending you my best wishes for a successful recovery. :rose:

12 Likes

You are, as always, in my prayers, @Jedon. Thinking of you and the strength and grace you have shown during your battle, I am reminded of what my father told me during a difficult time in my life. God will not give you any trial that you and he cannot handle together.

8 Likes

Many fervent prayers, and much love aiming straight for and at you. I don’t have your pain, and am blown away once again at your strength. I had a day this week where my back had me rolling out of bed on to my knees. I literally crawled to my meds. I so pray a financial door opens up for you right next to the prayers for healing and recovery brother. And Thank You for keeping us up to date with what’s going on with you. Much Honor, Love, and Respect to and for you @Jedon

10 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear this Jedon. I wish you the very best, and pray for you. As always LINE me anytime you want, its always great to hear from you.

8 Likes

My deepest prayers are with you

12 Likes

@Jedon Just saying hi and that I’m thinking of you. I hope you might have a little less pain today, and have friends and family with you.

13 Likes

Wishing you are comfortable, my friend

8 Likes

@Jedon you’re on my mind today. I pray both your mental and physical pain have eased today. Take care of yourself and know you have friends around the world who care for you. :smile:

8 Likes