Personal reasons

Keep your stick on the ice Jedon! Prayers for sure.

14 Likes

@Jedon thank you so much for letting us know to pray for you. I will be praying. And to give you a story of hope, the husband of a dear friend beat colon cancer. I know your good heart, good humor and generous spirit will go a long way in your healing. Remember to laugh a lot & drink a lot of water even when you donā€™t feel like it. And donā€™t discount the healing power of this game community. My mom passed away yesterday morning and I am still here for comfort and to keep my mind a focused a bit on something I can control. BLESSINGS dear Jedon. Think of this illness as a Titan!!! You have been a one man Alliance before!!! You can beat this. BLESSINGS. BLESSINGS. BLESSINGS. :sunflower::sunflower::sunflower:

22 Likes

@Joyful818 Iā€™m so sorry for your loss, but am so grateful to hear that this community is a source of comfort and enjoyment for you now.

As someone who gets a lot of joy from this community, and invests a lot of time in it, thatā€™s really meaningful for me to hear. :heart:

18 Likes

Whatever will come, keep your sense of humor, which probably is one of the best cures.

And deflect yourself with all your beloved things and people whenever possible.

Chakka you can do it :fist_right:t4::crab::fist_left:t4:

14 Likes

@Jedon - We miss you already brother! Stay strong, get healthy and come back and kick some *ss with us!

14 Likes

@Jedon, so sorry to read this, wishing you prompt recovery of your good health. Will keep you in my prayers.

14 Likes

Iā€™m sorry to hear about that, I enjoy reading your comments and ideas, my prayers and thoughts to you and we are all hoping you overcome all this, get well very soon.

12 Likes

Sorry to hear this, man, I wish you all the best! Keep strong!

11 Likes

@zephyr1 thank you. You are a bright light here!

11 Likes

@Joyful818 Iā€™m so sorry for your loss. What a lot of tragedy all at once for our little community. My heart goes out to you and your family. Iā€™ll keep you in my thoughts, and I wish comforting and healing for you.

14 Likes

Jaedon,
I know how frightening it is to learn you are fighting for your life.
You can do this! With your positivity and the support of your family & many friends you will be successful.
You will be in my thoughts and prayers from this minute forward.
Blessings, brother
Azure

14 Likes

@Joyful818
My deepest sympathies to you on the loss of your mother. I hope you can find comfort in the many happy memories you have of her.
You are a shining example of generosity & compassion.
Blessings, always
Azure

12 Likes

Good luck in this battle @Jedon
May the healers be fully charged for you, and may your mana regeneration be very fast.
All best wishes

12 Likes

Iā€™m relatively new here, but as as lurker Iā€™ve seen your posts and they have always been gentle, informative, never negative or degrading.

I really hope your treatment works , Iā€™d never wish tumors or cancer on anyone . Only today my wife told me about her friendā€™s 3year old kid who has stage 4 stomach cancerā€¦and I am still dumfounded. That family is hoping for a miracle, I hope you get your silver lining too

Regards and good luck to you
Box.

12 Likes

My dear very kindful friends of Community and Staff, I am moved by your all kind words and support.
Your words already are keeping me strong.
This is my 3rd day in detox department, new treatment is still an experment I volinteer cause medical care are expencive here and it was my best chance. Providers requires me to be clean of all painkiller and this requires 1 week of no painkiller at all, so I have to go though that in their detox to be under an eye. Left very long 4 days. I pass out of pain waves some times. Sorry for telling you that, but I am a selfish who need friends support cause he canā€™t get family support with out risking of losing one of my parents, old enough to not be handeling pain of an only child.
Sorry for late in answer, @Joyful818 I am so sorry for your lose, I canā€™t imagin your pain, I spent days thinking of that lose if my patents knew about my condition and lose one of them ā€¦ this was aweful and pain of it pass over the colon pains. Its very hard to lose one of the life sources that brings one to life. God bless those of our parents alive and bless and mercy those who pass away and left us. May God mercy tough your soul dear Joyful818 and let the pain be gone.
Dear friends, Most of you are my very best, Some of you have become a part of my family and some of you I just love cause we share same interests. To all of you I humbly ask you to accept my appreciations, your support is the only painkiller I have during my first dark week of this experment. I hope high to make it through, I hope colon tumor will be a 8 stars dark titan so I defeat it, Oh Lord please not 9 Light one otherwise I am dead :smile:
With all of my respect and appreciation I thank you all.
Yours,
Jedon.

29 Likes

@Jedon I will keep you in my heart and in my prayers. May the grace and positive attitude you have brought to this forum also stay with you during your treatment. Stay in touch. Please.

14 Likes

You are in my prayers, kind sir. May you be blessed with skilled doctors and nurses and have effective treatment.

13 Likes

@Jedon

Iā€™m very sorry to hear about this. I really hope this experimental treatment works out for you!

11 Likes

Hey, @Jedon ! May your doctors be inspired by God and guided in the right path to heal you. Youā€™re an amazing person, a bringer of smiles and good nice feelings! I wish you could feel all the positivity everybody is sending your way! You make this community a better place, we cherish your input, and will be here to celebrate ypur recovery! :pray:

14 Likes

Sorry to read this @Jedon. One of the kindest persons here, always positive and willing to help others.
I REALLY REALLY hope you can beat this, friend. My best wishes to you and your family!

12 Likes