Personal reasons

Glad to hear a positive update, Jedon. Sorry about the hemorrhoids, though. What a pain in the a**!

13 Likes

:dancing_women::dancing_men::dancer::dancer::dancing_men:

Iā€™ve been thinking about your post all day
Somehow in the middle of pain & cancer & missing friends
You sound so positive.
I continue to pray for you, dear @Jedon
But I am adding all of us to my prayers
That in the midst of adversity we will learn from you
To be a light even in the midst of our own shadows
Thank you for your quiet lessons
You couldnā€™t be a better teacher in a stadium, shouting
:heart: :sun_behind_large_cloud: :fire: :salt:

13 Likes

This was thoughtfully beautiful.

10 Likes

Going into surgery tomorrow 9:30 am.
Wish me luck.
Hemorrhoids will lose its battlefield :joy:

24 Likes

Good to hear that. :smile:

5 Likes

@Jedon I wish you drawing a 5* and a HOTM on one EHT you got from Mystic Vision kind of luck.

11 Likes

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

All the best for your surgery, hope everything goes well. Take care and may God bless you for a speedy recovery from all your pains.

10 Likes

Surgery delayed to tomorrow
S.R is busy today.
More options to be sent into my veins.

10 Likes

Iā€™ll keep praying. God is with you @Jedon. He always will be.

8 Likes

Thanks brother.
I really need all prayers.

13 Likes

Youā€™ve got 'em!

20 prayers

11 Likes

Remember we are all rooting for you. Take good care of yourself. And surround yourself with love and all things positive.

12 Likes

Jedon,
I recently saw your post. I sincerely wish you the best. I am a cancer survivor myself. Diagnosed at 27 while I was a PhD student at Princeton. Really threw a wrench into things I had planned for life.
I hope you find help and a successful treatment.
I donā€™t know your situation but you might try to find a local support network for mental support. It is literally a fight for your life and while many people wish you well I donā€™t think anyone can truly know the weight of the words,ā€œYou have cancer.ā€, unless they have heard them. I donā€™t wish it on anyone and I am glad you have found support here. I am sure you have many people you can talk to but in all honesty, if you need anything feel free to reply and I will give you my contact info so you can DM me on Twitter etc.
Remember that God is with you and he does hear all prayers even if sometimes the answer is no (yes I know that line is from Morgan Freemanā€™s character but it surely is true.)

15 Likes

@Jedon waiting stinks especially when youā€™re in pain. Praying you can have your surgery soon & that treatment is brutal on the cancer cells while your bodyā€™s normal cells are protected & work exactly how they are meant to work. We are fearfully and wonderfully made!!! May the One who designed your body to heal with Chuck Norris skill & precision continue to comfort, heal, guide, protect, support and sustain you! May you feel His Presence going into battle before, behind, above you, below you, to your right & left. May He fill you with His power not only to experience miraculous healing, but to continue to do the significant & even miraculous things He has destined you to do. May your life continue to point to His goodness, power, mercy & grace. His power is truly revealed in our weakness. You are amazing, Jedon. Thank you for persevering. Strength & courage!!! Strength & courage!!! Strength & courage!!! :muscle: :rescue_worker_helmet: :bouquet: :heart:

11 Likes

Good to see you posting again, and thank you as always for the update. As you can see the Community gets quite worried when you do not post for a while. Best of Luck with your butt! :peach::joy:

All kidding aside, take care of yourself and I hope for a speedy recovery for this current trial. :muscle:

11 Likes

Many happy dances to hear from younagain, despite mixed news. Still sure you will beat it!
After all, life is truly amazing and surprising. Had anyone told me, a few months back, that I would be praying for butt relief for an egyptian monk, I would have gone for a restraining order.
It is a wonderful life, pain and all, and weā€™ll be having our full share of it!

12 Likes

I agree @Saphirra Iā€™d buy his book. @Jedon Iā€™ve had the pleasure of seeing you share your belief, and your strong will. Your story would help others, youā€™ve helped me and donā€™t know me. I suffer from a few medical issues myself. And itā€™s amazing how when I hit a low point God lets me see a testimony like yours. Your testimony in particular touched me more than any other has. Thank you for your bravery, shared faith, and positive attitude. Please if possible consider a book or memoir. Many here would buy it Iā€™m sure. Praying for you @Jedon.

7 Likes

Surgery worked.
I may get out from hospital today.
Been very hard past days.
Thank God. Thank God. Thank God.
Thank you all my family and friends for the huge support.

30 Likes

Glad to hear that! Although im quite new here iā€™ve been now following somo of your threats and its nice to hear that!

8 Likes